Contest: M2Giles heads to Disneyworld and clears out his garage

Great Contest Giles

Hope you and the fam have fun and your son doesn’t have a meltdown all week

And we have an early favorite for the face character.
1931cc9ee91d8a5652a2bdd2b55d80ef.jpg

Boy that looks a lot like Princess Fairy Tale Hall to me based on the artwork. Narrows it down to four hehe

Boy that looks a lot like Princess Fairy Tale Hall to me based on the artwork. Narrows it down to four hehe
We have several more characters to meet, but his reaction here was hilarious

Glad he’s doing so well regardless. 1yr old is a coin toss on characters and being thrown off their routines.

Glad he’s doing so well regardless. 1yr old is a coin toss on characters and being thrown off their routines.
Agreed. He has gone into sensory overload a few times.

He definitely had the look of I dont want the day to end as we were leaving the magic kingdom.

Tomorrow he gets to experience the magic of movie making at Hollywood Studios.

This is awesome. Also you must’ve booked the be our guest months ago. We’ve been 3 times in 3 years and have never quite been able to snag a reservation there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome. Also you must’ve booked the be our guest months ago. We’ve been 3 times in 3 years and have never quite been able to snag a reservation there.

Yeah we booked months ago. We talked to one of the managers and he said basically you have to book right when reservations open up or roll the dice the night before. A lot of last minute cancellations to avoid the no show penalty

Yeah we booked months ago. We talked to one of the managers and he said basically you have to book right when reservations open up or roll the dice the night before. A lot of last minute cancellations to avoid the no show penalty

Ahh. Maybe that’s when we should’ve been checking then, the night before.

Ahh. Maybe that’s when we should’ve been checking then, the night before.

They really need a better system. A lot of people book reservations with no intention of going to them which kinda sucks for people who plan trips within the reservation window.

If you stay at a Disney resort you can book reservations out like 6 months.

This trip has been in the works since my son was born. All because hes getting his first haircut at the main street barbershop.

looks like you’re having an amazing time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have an awesome trip!

Contest 1: Belle and donald duck

Contest 2: whiskey and then ipa

Contest 3: waiting in line to get in count? If no then, auntie gravity's galactic goodies

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He got to meet Pluto at the cast entrance and walk him to his stage!

He then tried to give Pluto some teddy grams as well

Have a great day down there!

They are really upping the adult areas in the parks.
dd8a1269584993098c53c082665e4892.jpg

They are really upping the adult areas in the parks.
dd8a1269584993098c53c082665e4892.jpg

If you’re still at Hollywood Studios, go towards 50’s Prime Time Cafe, and look just to the left of it. Dad’s bar doesn’t mess around

I'm scared looking at this. My daughter is going to demand this trip in a few years and I'm going to need a new job to pay for it. The food/drink options look excellent though!

I'm scared looking at this. My daughter is going to demand this trip in a few years and I'm going to need a new job to pay for it. The food/drink options look excellent though!
Yeah. I'm right now joking with my wife that we need to come back.

The food and drink options have significantly improved from five years ago. I'm impressed.

Let's try:

1. Doc McStuffins and Cinderella

2. Johnnie Walker Whiskey and coke/ IPA ale

3. Magic Kingdom/Frontierland/Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn Restaurant outside waiting for parade

The food and drink options have significantly improved from five years ago. I'm impressed.
I just bought tickets for July. I about crapped myself with the prices even with all that I saved from being military lol.

I just bought tickets for July. I about crapped myself with the prices even with all that I saved from being military lol.

Yeah the themepark tickets are no joke.

Yeah the themepark tickets are no joke.
We got 3 of the 4 day park hoppers. I looked at them online directly through Disney and bout had a heart attack. Called the MWR and only fainted lol.

Just walk over to the DIsney Vacation Club and purchase a membership.

My wife and I bought back in 2001 and have loved it ever since. We own at both Beach Club and Bay Lake Towers.

Worth every penny

We got 3 of the 4 day park hoppers. I looked at them online directly through Disney and bout had a heart attack. Called the MWR and only fainted lol.

Yeah the mwr ticket prices are a lifesaver

Survived round 1 with world showcase. Its so hot here. Will head back for dinner and when it cools off.

Augusta somehow is warmer than here, but it sure doesn't feel like it. Cant imagine living down here without AC.

Last day for entries everyone!

The trip was a blast. My son got his first haircut and had fun watching the parade from Cinderella's castle.

Winners will be announced tomorrow.
416415c1961afbf583b544052a04f110.jpg
935a916e107770ba05f11ce26776fefb.jpg

Back