Contest: M2Giles heads to Disneyworld and clears out his garage

Cause I keep seeing people make a mistake or two, quick explanation:

Face character: A character who isn’t wearing a costume where their actual face is covered. Aka one of the princes or princesses.

Costume character: Full on costume with a big ole fake head on. Aka, head falls off of Mickey, you scar children for life bahaha

1. Mickey and Goofy

2. Beer and Kamikaze shot

3. It’s a small world ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) goofy and Aladdin

2) craft beer and craft beer

3) a character meal (either brunch or dinner)

Last edited:

Fun contest.

1. I will go with Roadster Goofy and of course Mickey Mouse. Face Characters: Gaston and with Aladdin coming out, I will go with Aladdin. The best is Gaston. He is great and your son will love him if he likes the beast.

2. Drink wise: edit to change drink to a Goose Island Sofie draft and Blue Moon White Belgian Ale

3. First Tantrum will be in Magic Kingdom in Fantasy Land. Probably wanting to run all thru the water fun area of in the circus tent when he finds out Donald Duck isn’t there. Lol

Have a blast. Nothing like your child’s first trip. They will never remember, but you and your wife sure will.

Last edited:
Contest 1: Which Disney Characters face and costume will my son like the best? Pick two and whoever is most right will win.

Contest 2: What will my first and last alcoholic drink be? Winner would be whoever is most correct on the two drinks.

Contest 3: Where does my son have his first tantrum on a Disney themepark Property (areas you need to have a ticket to get into). Choose a ride, a restaurant, a themepark, and area within a themepark (ie tomorrowland).

1: Woody or Elsa

2: First Kirin Ichiban, second Tusker Lager

3: First tantrum will be in the Animal Kingdom, in line for the safari ride

Love this man. Have a blast!!

Watching the Mickey Mouse Club and getting ready for Disney.
170bf39eb7f1f7a851cd2d9416deeb19.jpg

Face character: A character who isn’t wearing a costume where their actual face is covered. Aka one of the princes or princesses.

Costume character: Full on costume with a big ole fake head on. Aka, head falls off of Mickey, you scar children for life bahaha

See this for the definition of face and costume character. Guess I'm a bit too obsessed with Disney to not think to explain this.

Some examples of face characters: Jack sparrow, Elsa, Aladdin

Some examples of costume: Goofy, Genie, Mickey, flounder.

Additionally, know which characters are actually fairly easy to meet. Mickey is actually fairly hard to for a character greet if you dont have a reservation. Beast and Remy both are only at dinners at their respective restaurants (have reservation at be our guest btw).

Contest 1: Mickey Mouse and Buzz Lightyear

Contest 2: If you’re at Morimoto, I’m betting it’ll be an Asian draft beer. And last drink will be an IPA.

Contest 3: During a parade in Magic Kingdom. Too much standing and waiting with crowds. Gonna lose it.

785 irons though!?!?!? I had to enter!!

Thanks for the clarification.

I'll change my face characters to Tinker Bell and Ariel.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow that’s one hell of a contest dude!

See this for the definition of face and costume character. Guess I'm a bit too obsessed with Disney to not think to explain this.

Some examples of face characters: Jack sparrow, Elsa, Aladdin

Some examples of costume: Goofy, Genie, Mickey, flounder.

Additionally, know which characters are actually fairly easy to meet. Mickey is actually fairly hard to for a character greet if you dont have a reservation. Beast and Remy both are only at dinners at their respective restaurants (have reservation at be our guest btw).

Animal Kingdom or DHS, easier to find Mickey. Sometimes with little to no wait.

Contest 1: Which Disney Characters face and costume will my son like the best? Pick two and whoever is most right will win.

Mr. Incredible and Goofy

Contest 2: What will my first and last alcoholic drink be? Winner would be whoever is most correct on the two drinks.

1st Mojito and last Sex on the Beach

Contest 3: Where does my son have his first tantrum on a Disney themepark Property (areas you need to have a ticket to get into). Choose a ride, a restaurant, a themepark, and area within a themepark (ie tomorrowland).

Not sure on this one because I've never been. We are going in July ourselves lol.

Thank you for the contest! This is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Flynn Rider and Mickey.

Start Kirin with sake. End Mixed drink with wiskey. (Mix in a dole whip with dark rum somewhere in the middle please.)

Tomorrowland outside a food station.

Awesome contest. Need to take my 3 year old.

Awesome gesture, man! I hope you all have a great time.

Face: Ariel and Aladdin
Costume: Pooh and Minnie

Sapporo and margarita

First tantrum is when you try to put him back in the stroller for the first time in a park (hopefully that counts).

All packed and ready to drive down.

Looks like there is room for Clubs but dont have time with both sets of grandparents flying in for my son for his first birthday.

Next stop statesboro for some coffee!

Reminder everyone to keep posting their guesses.

Also some of the things that will go in the winners boxes.

Hes ready with his simba onesie and Mickey binky

9082efb334b1beff342650bda9d96acf.jpg
4a1e3092ddd1565bf5e996c43b84c26a.jpg
1888931e7ff2fb3b0ebb29bec60feca9.jpg

3651e16cc63c79286c279161afbe4037.jpg

Last edited:
Which character will your son like best? Goofy or Woody (Toy Story)

What will your first and last drink be? Japanese beer (It's freaking hot down in O-Town) will be your first and a frozen red rum beverage of some sort will be your last.

The first tantrum will occur in either the Little Mermaid ride or the Seven Dwarfs Mine

This is a great contest, thanks for the opportunity!!

If the child is a prize, I reserve the right to withdraw my entry

If the child is a prize, I reserve the right to withdraw my entry
I dont think he would ship well though he will play with the boxes.

Coffee consumed in statesboro. Three Tree Coffee Roasters is solid.

Next stop is Disneyworld!

Last edited:
Have a blast.

1. Goofy
2. first drink will be an IPA second drink a gin and tonic.
3. He will fall asleep. I would choose a ride, but don't know what the kiddie rides are. He will make it fine!!

Thanks for your generosity.
Having been so many times, with kids 3 til 20. (And my nephew is a manager at Animal Kingdom.) It's gonna be hot (high 90's all week) stay in the shade where possible.

1 - Mickey and Cinderella
2 - Margarita and beer. anything cold
3 - 1 is too young for most rides, so Small World.

1. Buzz Light-year / Goofy
2. Margarita / Beer
3. Near Italy in Epcot

Enjoy the vacation.

1. Mickey and Goofy
2. Beer and beer (that's all I drink couldn't even venture a guess at anything else...haha)
3. Standing in line for It's A Small World. Heck, I have wanted to throw tantrums plenty of times standing in lines at Disney.

Have a great time, happy birthday to your son and congrats on the anniversary!

1. Winnie the Pooh for the costume and Snow White for the face.

2. Start with a cold beer (maybe an IPA). End with some sort of Rum and Coke.

3. As much as everything else is a gas this one is like playing pin the tail on the donkey as a really no very little about the place. So I'm going to go with somewhere around Tomorrowland for the first fit.

Thanks for a cool contest and I hope that you guys have a complete blast!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back