CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Looking to update my driver in the off season and this is one of two options, it would be pretty Epic to see the "you won" notification Flash across my DM...

Thanks for the chance!!!!

I want the Epic Flash because I need to know if Flash Face/Jailbreak technology is the real deal or not. Would love to see what the EF could do for my very average driver swing.

With the AI optimized face, jailbreak, and moveable weight, the Epic is the longest driver on the market today. Who doesn't need an additional 20+yards to their drive? I know I do.

I would love this driver, I tried a demo and crushed the ball but can't afford a new one. I love the adjustability as it helps with my slice.

I've owned multiple Callaway drivers and they've all been good- would love to try the Epic Flash.
Thanks to THP for this awesome week of contests.

Would love this driver as I haven't upgraded mine in a while and would love to try out the newer technology.

Thanks!

I'll cut right to it, this driver deserves someone that knows how to use it. Would be a waste in my hands.:(

I'd love to add this to the new bag! This was one of the drivers I hit when I rekindled my affection for the game. Admittedly, the results were pretty poor, but I'm sure that wasn't the Callaway Epic Flash's fault!

My buddy had the original epic driver and I hit it better than him, so when he bought the newest epic model he sold his other one to someone else so I wouldn't make him look bad. If I won this club I'd put him to shame on the course!

After following along during the past Grandaddy and hearing the guys rave about it their experiences with it later on on the forum got me excited about it. Being that I already love the Epic, just seems like the next logical replacement.

Why? Because it's won out every time I've compared it against other drivers!

My buddy has been outdriving me with the epic flash and i need to even up the playing field :mad:

I'd like to win this driver because I use the entire face, and having that AI design would at least help me retain some ball speed when I don't middle it (which is common)

I would love an epic flash driver. I have the original epic and love it. I have heard the flash is much more explosive, enabling me to hit bombs, but can’t afford it right now. My dad has the flash and loves it.

I've never hit any Callaway clubs and I want to see if this can replace my Taylormade M2 driver.

I’ve made a relevant post or two in my thread detailing my life right now.

I would love to hit the flash as with my current injuries I doubt I’ll ever regain CHS in the range that I’m accustomed too and I think it may be the perfect driver for me once I can step on a course again, hopefully next spring or early summer.

I love my Cobra F9, it is truly the best driver I've ever played. But is it THE best driver for me? I don't know. If love to test the Epic Flash next to my F9!

Id love to game a Callaway driver in prep for December but in reality I'd be gifting this one to spread the grandaddy love to someone else!

Good luck everyone!

Great contest. I have the Epic Flash 3 wood so winning this driver would be awesome.

I had an Epic for a while in both 3W and driver and enjoyed each thoroughly. Would love the opportunity to see what everyone is excited about with this iteration. Thanks!

NM, please ignore this, just realized I won another contest... HOLY COW! :oops:

Back