Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

Let’s goooo @Gman79 congrats on the win!

Dang.. congrats on what's probably going to be an awesome prize pack!

Congrats on the win!

Attaboy,@Gman79! Great win. Team Dan is 2-0 against Team Vosh!

Congrats @Gman79 will be an amazing surprise for sure!

@Gman79 is indeed the man. Congrats.

Congrats @Gman79 we backed a winner and you won too, great pick

Savage! @Gman79. Nice win, excited to see what Mizuno gear you get.

@Gman79 Congrats!!! Excited to see what sweetness was sent your way.

Congrats @Gman79 time for some Mizuno greatness!!!

@Gman79 some Miz goodness...Nice

Congrats Gman!

Congratulations @Gman79 ! Can’t wait to see what arrives!

Whoever wins that prize pack is going to be verrrrrry happy! Mizuno is at the top of the game. Whoever wins....hope they embrace it and enjoy it! Good luck

Oh i will definitely embrace it and I super happy!

Congrats to @Gman79 you just won.

Please send @GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get a prize pack out to you.

This is awesome... I was busy throughout the morning and taking care of stuff then saw a huge mention of notifications in the navigation bar... thought haha probably some banter back and forth.

clicked the first to see i was mentioned.... ohhhhhh shooot!

Congratulations brother!!!!!!! All i know is.....whatever youre going to be getting, youre going to absolutely love it.

Congratulations brother!!!!!!! All i know is.....whatever youre going to be getting, youre going to absolutely love it.

Honestly the prize pack was scotch after a filet.... Both are great by themselves but together oh my goodness the perfect pairing... The content in day 1 of the showcase was awesome. I love mizzy products and got super educated by watching Chris and Dan breakdown each product in the lineup. SOOO MUCH GOODNESS! Actually started looking up Mizzy demo days in NEO right after the 2pm broadcast. Also went down the dark hole of information about the JPX 921 clubs.

Congrats Chris!

thanks @Canadan for hitting those shots even after the cold winter of NEO! when everyone was saying you were crumbling Team Canadan knew you were ready... When you walked up to the island green after Vosh went for a swim with the fish, Team Canadan knew it was over! Nice Work !

Back