Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

Good stuffy this evening.....fun follow.

Thank you to THP and Vosh of Mizuno for a fun time!

@Canadan with the #RunItBack Well done!

Congrats @Canadan on the win, was fantastic watching you and @Vosh68 play and talk equipment throughout the day.

Caught the end. Now I need to go back and watch the whole thing. Never a doubt Dan was going to take this one home. Never underestimate the enthusiasm of a northerner who gets to swing a golf club in January!

Congratulations @Canadan on the win! Missed watching live but will have to tune in for the full stripe show tomorrow.

Work got in the way of the live stream but starting the replay up now, sounds like it was a ton of fun!

Thanks for your time @Vosh68! Super informative earlier today and even during the match.

Thanks for the entertaining sim round. Congrats to Dan.

Congrats @Canadan! Had fun watching the match, you guys both hit those Mizuno irons really well

Wow haymakers being thrown during the countdown. This is going to be fun.

#DoYouWantAMully ?

F0BC3F8E-E19B-426F-93B6-61D0B9B46996.gif

This was such a great watch! Enjoyed it greatly. Glad to have cheered for team Dan. #redheadsunite

Way to go @Canadan. Never doubted you. Only have seen you hit balls live once but it was enough to convince me to choose you.

Fantastic rewatch with sound. Talk about the early hiccups, but man that was one heck of a show! @PKorf heckling @Canadan midshot. Boo!!! Great fun guys!!! Thanks @Vosh68 @JB & @Jman

Just finished and loved it! This was awesome!

Finally caught up and congrats to @Canadan on the win. Thank you @Vosh68 for playing that was great.

Having been lucky enough to attend an event and play a round with @Canadan, I can without hesitation say he is the best golfer I have ever been paired with. Dude is a machine. I play Mizuno irons and they will do nothing but enhance Dan's talent. @Canadan will win.

Great Win Dan. Some of us on here had your back:D

Great content and a great follow. Congrats on the win!

Back