Contest - THP & Callaway Celebrating Phil's Win

So happy to be a winner! This is an amazing gesture. I am torn however, because on a UPS truck right now is two custom MD2 wedges I ordered last week.

I plan to pass on this amazing prize to another THP member when I receive it, so if anyone has an idea on how I should make that happen I am open to suggestions.

Thanks again JB and GolferGal, I can't wait to personally thank you in Las Vegas.

You could do what was done in another thread and have people guess your stats for your next round of golf, that was fun.

Pretty excited about this! I have been contemplating buying one of these for weeks and now I get to receive one for free!!!! It can't be beat! As you said fupresti, "an amazing gesture"!

You could do what was done in another thread and have people guess your stats for your next round of golf, that was fun.

That was very fun indeed. I love the marker.

Just received my MD2 from THP and Callaway!

I opend up the package to find a slate 58/14 c grind

cwmd.jpg

Thanks again for such a great contest and prize! Can't wait to get it out on the course. :banana:

You've got me dying to get home now!

Tapatalk wasn't playing as far as letting me post the pic so here is an attachment. Beautiful. I was wondering if we all got the same finish and grind.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376612592975.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376612592975.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376612619186.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376612619186.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
Ahhh mine won't be here till tomorrow!

Tapatalk wasn't playing as far as letting me post the pic so here is an attachment. Beautiful. I was wondering if we all got the same finish and grind.

Just got mine & yes I got the exact same one & it looks pretty sweet

I got mine as well and it was the same. Excited to try it out.

I'm travelling cross state for a scramble this weekend. Gonna get a practice round in on Fri and scramble on Sat. This'll be in my bag. Can't wait to see how I do with it. I'll provide some feedback.
BTW Thanks CALLAWAY & THP. I think this is beautiful and I'm glad this is the finish we got.

Received my MD2 wedge today as well. Excited to test it out! Thanks again THP and Callaway. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376620015.065684.jpg

Tappin my iPhone5

So glad everyone is starting to get their wedges. I apologize for the major delay in shipping them, but I sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding! As far as I could see, everyone got the same wedge by the way.

Looking forward to picking up mine in Atlanta tomorrow. It is one great looking wedges.

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

So glad everyone is starting to get their wedges. I apologize for the major delay in shipping them, but I sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding! As far as I could see, everyone got the same wedge by the way.

Thanks for everything you guys do!!!

I got mine this morning and yeah - everything is the same. Absolutely love it. Thanks GolferGal, JB, and Callaway for this awesome wedge!

I just want to drop in and say thanks again to THP and Callaway for this amazing prize. I put my MD2 right in play last week and I tell you what I am AMAZED how good it feels, not to mention the amount of spin on little pitch shots I was getting. Having been using older wedges for some time I wasn't used to it at all. But after a couple shots it gave me the confidence to hit some different shots.

I will be adding a MD2 54 to compliment my 58 here real soon.

:act-up:

I got mine last week as well... looks beautiful, but I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet. As soon as my bathroom is finished I'll get out for a round and post up...

Back