Contest - Win This Custom THP Cleveland/Srixon Backpack

Very cool backpack. Would use it with THP / Srixon pride.

I would put this pack to good use. I would store a golf outfit in there and keep it I'm my car. Perfect for those days when the boss leaves early and you can get 9 holes in on your way home.

I currently carry a backpack for work and unfortunately, I carry that a lot more than my golf bag. At least I can still represent!

I won't be taking it to school, but I'd love to sport this backpack!

I want this because I really like the THP logo, and as you can see my current back pack has a tear in one of the zipper tracks.

5bce99bdd59d3163c6c33c4b4923ea1b.jpg

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 2:

Two words: Awesome bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i want this bag cuz it's simply swagtastic!. And I'm up at 1:00 am to be the first entry of the day lol.

Yeah, day three and I still would rock this backpack.

I would still love to win this quality, sweet-looking bag!

I really want to win this backpack. The one I have is in tatters and this one is perfect with the THP logo.

Day 2

I would really love to add this sweet backpack to the collection.

I really need this bag please. Then I can be the only one in NZ with one.

I would love to win this backpack and I would be proud to carry it everywhere.

I would love to win this backpack because it's super stylish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now that my son has seen it he so wants for school,P.E, sports and I had to laugh when he said "wow that's awesome I,m all over that"It would look so good on him too and he would wear it with pride,thanks

It's a new day, and a new chance to win the bag, and I want it!

Day 3

I would love to win this incredible looking bag. A Srixon / Cleveland backpack would no doubt be appropriate for me to use since 10 of the 14 clubs in my bag were made by these guys. And, from the looks of this backpack and what I have read about it, the quality is on par with the clubs they produce.

I'd love to win this great looking bag.

I would love to win this THP, Cleveland/Srixon backpack.

Just about the coolest backpack I have seen. I would love to win it!

I carry a bag full of Srixon on the course, so it's necessary for me to carry a Srixon bag full of things off the course!

Hoping the luck of the irish is with me. I'd love to win this bag but if not, I will be buying one. It's that cool, but one with the THP logo would be ideal!

I use a backpack every day... I need this one! I WANT this one!!!

Third entry:

I want to win this fancy THP branded Cleveland/Srixon backpack to make all my friends jealous.

Back