Contest - Win This Custom THP Cleveland/Srixon Backpack

That looks awesome! Would love to be the proud owner.

As day two rolls on I still love and want this bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 2, still want that sweet pack!

Day 2 and picking up my bad this morning just wasn't the same knowing this beauty is out there.

I would love to win this, I have actually been looking for a backpack for the past few weeks. I had found nothing that really yelled out to me and then I saw this one. It is screaming out to me in its awesomeness.

Day 2 entry: would love to support a solid manufacturer and the community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using this backpack would be awesome. Advertising for 2 of my favorites would be an honor!

I would love to have this backpack. Im currently using a Hello Kitty backpack and this would save me from being laughed at wherever I go. Take pity upon me.

I would enjoying winning this custom made back pack. It will carry most of my golf stuff, shoes, water bottle, extra ball, tees, and even an extra hat.

If I won this it would be a great way to rep this great company and community in everyday life with both organisations on display

Only way to make it even better would be the Albatross Club and Folds of Honour badges on it as well

Day 2
I would love to win this Srixon/THP bag, it would look soo good and detract from my not soo good looking face.

Give me....now!

This is really cool. Love this website, I'm in.

Day 2: already thinking for all the things I can use this for if I win it.

I so want this! Would be perfect hauling around my SeeMore putter covers to show off.

2nd day entry, looking at my regular back pack just makes me want this bad boy even more. Attractive and functional, what more could you want?

Been using the same bag for about 15 years would love to get this to replace my old one.

My Ohio State Buckeyes backpack is a liability and makes me a target when I travel in Alabama to play the RTJ golf trail. I need a new backpack to keep me alive! :banana:

What a great bag, any one of us would be lucky to swing it over our shoulders.

Nursing student!! Who wouldn't need a good backpack when this is only some of your books for the semester?
ff6e7c0d94ab47a80e9b9e172138fa94.jpg

Day 2 and I still want this. Remember that theme song from The Drew Carey Show? Yeah, Cleveland rocks (and THP)!

I'm in again!!

Day Two still want this

Hoping to be the lucky one sporting this backpack.

I want I want I want!!!! I wear a backpack everyday to work, bball, and golf and my Sixers bag is beat up! So I need this new bag to rep my favorite site!

Back