Contest Winners Thread

Mrs. Esquire got her headcovers, hats, tees, towel, THP shirt and Precept balls today. Fantastic! We had a playing lesson tonight and she didn't want to use the balls as there was water along the course. :)

Thanks THP for a great charity event and some great prizes.

Mrs. Esquire got her headcovers, hats, tees, towel, THP shirt and Precept balls today. Fantastic! We had a playing lesson tonight and she didn't want to use the balls as there was water along the course. :)

Thanks THP for a great charity event and some great prizes.

take a picture of the gear 92

Very nice Shanks!!

Awesome shanks.

Mrs. Pinged's BagBoy Mini GT arrived today...

Mrs. Pinged's BagBoy Mini GT arrived today...

... and WHO COULD HAVE PLANNED IT ANY BETTER?!!??

They're made in red, black and silver... any of which would have been nice. But this one arrived in ARCTIC BLUE to match the new clubs and bag I just bought her 2 or 3 weeks ago!

And let me say... I own a Clicgear 2.0 which I thought was the Mercedes Benz of push carts- but this BagBoy Mini GT is as nice- and perhaps NICER!! If you're looking for a push cart- do NOT MISS this one!

But can you BELIEVE it came in ARCTIC BLUE to match the bag and clubs I bought her several weeks ago. She's over the moon with it and also about the Golftini outfit that was shipped today from Golftini.

THANKS AGAIN to JB, GG22, THP, Golftini, BagBoy and ALL THE OTHER SPONSORS that made the charity raffle possible!!

IMG_1268.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good Pinged, that was one of the prizes that I really wanted. My old pull cart is a PIA, I'm going to be buying a push cart before long.

So awesome Pinged. Glad you got it and it worked well.

Nice cart Pinged. Congrats again.

well here's the photos of my winnings...
big thanks to everyone who helped on this great event!!!

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

those wedges are sweeet...almost as nice as my quattro glasses...almost

Nice lookin' wedges bread. Thanks for posting!

take a picture of the gear 92

As requested. Still figuring out this new camera. Here's the prize pack that came for Mrs. Esquire.

i love those headcovers 92

Thanks 92. Glad your better half likes the stuff.

Thanks 92. Glad your better half likes the stuff.

She's sitting across from me surfing "her" sites while wearing the pink cap. A couple minutes ago she said she can't wait to try her pink balls, and she's giving one of the Pink Tee packs to a friend who's a new golfer at work tomorrow.

I'd say that the prize was well received. Thanks THP.

One of these days I'm gonna have the privilege of posting a picture in here. One of these days lol

Back