Contest Winners Thread

So I apparently won one of the first prizes from Bridgestone's Birdie Challenge during the Masters. My prize arrived today: a dozen Azalea edition e6 balls and a great handwritten note from Jordan Wenck herself.

9cae803ff9afd8ec82897c9c1d3430c5.jpg

Sweet Donne!!!

Received this signed Masters worn Sligo shirt from Troy Merritt.
80505eef34ac0813b87b4878ff13a068.jpg

Awesome wins Donne and Matt!

Those are a couple awesome wins right there

Just found out I won a Lexi signed Puma visor, my daughter is going to be ecstatic to display it!

Posted this in the local thread but not here - about a week ago I won a free round for 4 at a local course courtesy of Golf Association of Michigan. Will probably try to get a few local THPers to join me for a round in the near future.

Will have to take a few picks once it arrives but just found out I won a hand made ball marker from Rose & Fire through their Facebook 30 day giveaway. Really excited

Won a ticket to the Grandaddy. Oh how sweet it is!!!!

Not really a contest win, but this is my swag for being choose to test balls at Bridgestone HQ today.

c8d26c49570638cd7ceeb8c2041f1f4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I won this contest: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?82571-Contest-Win-a-THP-Prize-Pack

My prize pack showed up today:

A box of Srixon Soft Feel balls
Bridgestone J715 Driver with an Attas 5Gogo shaft in it

What an awesome pack! Many many thanks to the THP. Now I have get out there and swing this driver (I can't seem to get away from the first "real" driver I've ever purchased - my Nike VR_S Lets see if this can unseat it!)

Awesome prize pack!! Congrats again and enjoy that driver!

That 715 is a cannon of a driver. I have a feeling that VRs may be on the chopping block for you really soon.

That 715 is a cannon of a driver. I have a feeling that VRs may be on the chopping block for you really soon.

I'm hoping so! While I love my VR_S I'm always looking for a bit more :)

Congrats etakmit! Awesome driver. Always nice to add to the review threads when you get new gear.

Bit of a shaft upgrade to something that retails for over $300.

That's a fantastic prize pack!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that shaft.... Nice win!!

Nice prize pack! That shaft is straight fire!

Great Prize Pack!

Love this site!

Back