Contest Winners Thread

Great win Rhino! Thanks for the pics.

Congrats WR! That's a very nice putter. I putted with miine a bit on the carpet. It'll take some practice to get used to an Anser-style putter again, but this one is so nice I'm willing to give it a try.

Enjoy the prize pack dtak!

Here's my prize pack from the Let's Make a Deal Contest. I opted for the balls and tees instead of the training towel and putting triangulator. I now have a sleeve of the Foo-King-Long golf balls, a Nike Crush, a Bridgestone e5, a pair of TomaHawx tees, and a few tees and ball markers from Hozell. Thanks for the great contest THP!

ThuJan14105912AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Nice haul Dirt. (And cool design on the tees and ballmarkers!)

Great prize pack DG. I like those Tomahawx tees. I haven't been able to find some around here yet, but I plan to try some out this season.

Very nice picture of your winnings DG :)

Last edited:
Great prize pack DG. I like those Tomahawx tees. I haven't been able to find some around here yet, but I plan to try some out this season.

I'm not 100% sure on this but I think you have to order them directly from TomahawX.

I wanted to post a report on the putter I won, the Cleveland Classis 4.5. I went out and played a quick round yesterday with Golf Chick and her BF ( or was that her BFF?:confused2: ) ANyway I really like the putter. It is so well balanced and the ball feels so good comming off it. Poor Mr. Odyssey putter must take a back seat now. Thanks once again to THP!!:banana::banana::bananadance::alien2::alien2:

I wanted to post a report on the putter I won, the Cleveland Classis 4.5. I went out and played a quick round yesterday with Golf Chick and her BF ( or was that her BFF?:confused2: ) ANyway I really like the putter. It is so well balanced and the ball feels so good comming off it. Poor Mr. Odyssey putter must take a back seat now. Thanks once again to THP!!:banana::banana::bananadance::alien2::alien2:

that's awesome that it's working out for you WR. My putting has sucked lately.

that's awesome that it's working out for you WR. My putting has sucked lately.

Funny you should say that .. I was using the same Odyssey putter as you before tis Clveland showed up and I was putting like crap lately. Hmmm wierd!!!

Funny you should say that .. I was using the same Odyssey putter as you before tis Clveland showed up and I was putting like crap lately. Hmmm wierd!!!

well, i picked up the Odyssey right after christmas w/a gift card and loved it in the store. I was testing 3 different putters and it felt the best. I've played 3 rounds with it, shot 87, 85, 86 and had 41, 40, 41 putts in each round. Needless to say, putting has been killing my scores lately. I think it's just going to take some time and some practice. Incredible feel on that putter though.

Well, I just stepped out of the door and realized the spoils from the caption contest were delivered. Inside I found the robocup in its protective case and caddy cord along with a sleeve of Foo-King-Long golf balls and a Seven Under hat by Pukka. No, the golf balls were not bacon flavored either. :hungry: Thanks THP!

MonJan18140807AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Great prizes. Congrats again Dirt!

Congrats again Dirt_Guy!! That arrived fast :)

Nice haul, Dirt. hehehe foo king long

Well, I just stepped out of the door and realized the spoils from the caption contest were delivered. Inside I found the robocup in its protective case and caddy cord along with a sleeve of Foo-King-Long golf balls and a Seven Under hat by Pukka. No, the golf balls were not bacon flavored either. :hungry: Thanks THP!

MonJan18140807AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

SNAKE!!!!!!

NICE HAUL!!! Thanks for the pics!

good stuff! congrats!

I got these for the Caption this Contest. A Pukka cap, a SubSeventy belt, a TaylorMade 2008 Open headcover, and finally, and these are my favorite, a pair of Nike mittens. These would have come in real handy a few weeks ago during all the cold and snow!

55e78599.jpg

6a37e2ca.jpg
f6e1ffdb.jpg

Back