Contest Winners Thread

Very Nice Smallville! Love the cap.

nice smalls! tha shanks hooked me up with some mittens and i have to tell ya, they are quite nice and convenient.

That hat and belt rule!!!!

Congrats Smalls!! Enjoy your new stuff :clapp:

Great stuff Tc and Smalls! Nice stuff right thar! Come on Calloway, I want that Robocup. My e6 would putt right in there.

Great stuff Tc and Smalls! Nice stuff right thar! Come on Calloway, I want that Robocup. My e6 would putt right in there.

sorry to burst your bubble due, but i didn't win those things, dirt guy did. but i'm sure your e6 would still putt right in there.:D

Damn the luck! Come on Dirt, whose ur buddy? :D :D

That's a great haul, Smallie. You did good!

Nice haul Smallie. Keep the creative captions flowing.

Damn the luck! Come on Dirt, whose ur buddy? :D :D

Mine... How about a battle royale? :starwars: :D

Here's the swag from the "elephant" Caption This contest...

DSC05248.jpg

DSC05250.jpg

DSC05252.jpg

Lovin the stuff and the color scheme (orange and I always got along). The boss definitely approves.

Thanks THP!!!

Great pics Spank, really like that visor!

I'm digging the orange/gray argyle pattern on the side. It will be probably be on display during our April FL get together on my big Charlie Brown head.

nice pick up you got there. that visor is so sweet. thanks for sharing.

sweet pics. thanks for sharing.

Awesome stuff Spank818!!

ups just dropped off the driver i won... pics coming soon... hopefully it will be sunny enough tomorrow to go to the range and hit a few balls!

ups just dropped off the driver i won... pics coming soon... hopefully it will be sunny enough tomorrow to go to the range and hit a few balls!

Congrats on your driver!! Hopefully you'll be able to get out there tomorrow ;)

Great stuff! Congrats again!

Congrats Spank and BR!

Re: Contest Winners Thread

Nice haul Spank. That visor looks good.

I can't wait to hear how the nitrogen driver works Bogey.

I've decided to go with the Callaway FT-Tour for the Driver Shootout Contest prize.....JB said it will ship on Monday and I'll be sure to post pics ASAP! Thanks again JB, GG, and THP!!!

I've decided to go with the Callaway FT-Tour for the Driver Shootout Contest prize.....JB said it will ship on Monday and I'll be sure to post pics ASAP! Thanks again JB, GG, and THP!!!

Great stick!!! Now about the weather...

Back