Contest Winners Thread

stop it! I was ok with not winning the FF league but now you are just rubbing it in and I dont like it. hehe

I am just giving you a hard time man. You know how it is...

You the man!

Went back to work after being out since the 23rd and these were waiting for me. Nice looking clubs. Thanks again THP and Adams Golf!!!

I don't have any lady friends that golf though so I may put these on eBay or CL. Friend at work offered me $350 so he could buy for his wife, but there are selling for $699 at TGW and GG right now, Hoping I can get $500...

I've won clubs at outings in the past and GolfSmith gave me full price store credit maybe they will do that for these too...

First Tee might appreciate these as well . . . paying it forward is always a good thing.

I am just giving you a hard time man. You know how it is...

You the man!

hahaha...I know bro. YOu should actually be bragging like crazy!

Congrats on the Fantasy League putter ddec! I'd game it, don't let anyone talk you into keeping it at home! hehehe

Nice wedge, Fildini! Hit it well!

First Tee might appreciate these as well . . . paying it forward is always a good thing.

yeah, I was a little surprised to see the post about selling them. I guess to me it was just un-called for. If you wanna sell them, dont tell the people who were nice enough to give them to you that you plan on makin $500 bones. thats just my opinion of course.

If I had ddec's putter I would game it, but a wedge takes a beating

Went back to work after being out since the 23rd and these were waiting for me. Nice looking clubs. Thanks again THP and Adams Golf!!!

I don't have any lady friends that golf though so I may put these on eBay or CL. Friend at work offered me $350 so he could buy for his wife, but there are selling for $699 at TGW and GG right now, Hoping I can get $500...

I've won clubs at outings in the past and GolfSmith gave me full price store credit maybe they will do that for these too...

I would NEVER tell someone what to do with items they have won, but I am a little in shock right now.

Briliiant.

yeah, I was a little surprised to see the post about selling them. I guess to me it was just un-called for. If you wanna sell them, dont tell the people who were nice enough to give them to you that you plan on makin $500 bones. thats just my opinion of course.

Just a little in shock right now.

For the sake of the companies who were gracious enough to donate these prizes maybe it's not the best idea to make it public that you plan on taking their prize and making money off of it. Either say you are going to donate it, or maybe even offer it to a female forum member, or donate it to The First Tee, or just not say anything at all. Because comments like this, while I am sure are not said in a rude way at all, will not reflect well with the companies and future contests with THP.

$500 bones could buy a lot Poker chips!

Granted, that's your business and your perogative but in the future (and this might sound like a PSA so mods forgive me) for other who are lucky enough to win gear that they ultimately don't want, please keep it to yourselves. These companies donate this equipment to THP because they want people to get exposure to their brand or products and to maybe create a following for their co. that may not have been there before. Not because they have 50,000 golf clubs sittign around collecting dust. I'm not sure about Adams but I do know that a lot of the other OEM's watch the forum, see the posts by its members, monitor activity and interest for their own gear as well as other competitors and in turn use that info to determine how they can better partner with THP going forward. Unfortunately posts like this only endangers the goodwill from these OEM's that THP has taken a long time to cultivate and the end result could be less prizes and contests going forward which is what makes THP so unique. So please, enjoy your winnings responsibly.

$500 bones could buy a lot Poker chips!

true that, or pay for a trip to WPB and buy me a beer. hehe, but I dont think he likes me so I doubt I would get a beer.

true that, or pay for a trip to WPB and buy me a beer. hehe, but I dont think he likes me so I doubt I would get a beer.

The trip to WPB is a great idea!

For the sake of the companies who were gracious enough to donate these prizes maybe it's not the best idea to make it public that you plan on taking their prize and making money off of it. Either say you are going to donate it, or maybe even offer it to a female forum member, or donate it to The First Tee, or just not say anything at all. Because comments like this, while I am sure are not said in a rude way at all, will not reflect well with the companies and future contests with THP.

all good suggestions. I'm sure no harm was intended. But I know there were quite a few ladies on here that would have liked to win them, also know some guys who would have wanted them for their ladies.

all good suggestions. I'm sure no harm was intended. But I know there were quite a few ladies on here that would have liked to win them, also know some guys who would have wanted them for their ladies.

It's not so much the no harm part, it's more the not thinking before speaking (posting) part.

My prize for winning the 2010 THP Fantasy Football League showed up today. Take a look at this beauty. Thank you JB and GolferGal!

Congrats man!

So today I found the Cleveland wedges I won on my front porch. Very cool. Thanks again to THP and Cleveland. Kind of surprised that the Tour Groove versions were shipped by the good folks at Cleveland but maybe that is what they send by default?!? Anyway, great contest, I am still thrilled!

Congrats Petroguy!

Had UPS show up while I was at home for lunch today handed me this.

Inside were these!!

Thank you THP!!

Killer package, congrats!

Congrats on the Fantasy League putter ddec! I'd game it, don't let anyone talk you into keeping it at home! hehehe

Right now I don't plan on gaming that putter, though I have been hitting a lot of practice putts with it on the living room rug. Since Nerfny gave me a Method 003 for Christmas I will be gaming that at the start of the season. Tough to look her in the eye and say I really loved the putter you gave me, but this one that showed up 4 days later is what I will be using

I won a THP stamped scratch wedge at the THP outing. That thing is too pretty to hit.

Right now I don't plan on gaming that putter, though I have been hitting a lot of practice putts with it on the living room rug. Since Nerfny gave me a Method 003 for Christmas I will be gaming that at the start of the season. Tough to look her in the eye and say I really loved the putter you gave me, but this one that showed up 4 days later is what I will be using

I won a THP stamped scratch wedge at the THP outing. That thing is too pretty to hit.

Its a great looking putter and will make a really nice collectible... way to go!

for the sake of your relationship I would putt with the Method. I hear you can sell any items won on THP...hahahaha...sorry, I had to say it.

for the sake of your relationship I would putt with the Method. I hear you can sell any items won on THP...hahahaha...sorry, I had to say it.

Oh no you didnt!!

douche

Back