Looks nice, Sox

How'd they work out, Soxy?

Do YOU like apples?
GreenApples.jpg

HE liked apples.
brian8-412x373.jpg

How about THEM apples?
dsc0606j.jpg

Let's hope they wear as well on me as they did on Brian Gay at Hilton Head!

Many thanks to THP and Sligowear.

Nice win!

What, no modeling shots? I'm crushed! :shock:

As usual WSE, AWESOME!!!!!

Very clever WSE!

I seriously do not remember you winning Huggies.

Ha ha. I agree. I actually dislike huggies quite a bit -- but CVS happened to have the right size in stock, and not in pampers. (I'm not sure how they'll look under the lime green pants, though.)

Sorry these took so long to get up, I ran out of town for a family emergency....and haven't been home yet (going on 2 weeks now...ugh). Anyway my roommate came to visit and I asked him to bring my prizes he only brought the R9 though, so I will put the rest up tomorrow because (I hope) I'm going home.

downsized_0426092101.jpg

0426091517.jpg

I did buy a new car while I'm stuck out here, though you can see a very small part of it in the last picture. Jeep Liberty, so far I love it.

You sure you can pull that off? Want me to take that off your hands?

Gee, I'd send them to you, but then I'd have to deal with shipping through customs and all. Bummer. Guess I'll have to keep them! :D

Here is the hat, sorry bad pic quality but I don't have "my" camera with me so I had my bro do this when we went out today...it hardly fits my huger head with no haircut for 3 weeks lol;

hat2.jpg

edit; whoops wrong link sorry

The UPS guy just stopped by the house and dropped off a package of Bridgestone E6+ and 10th Tee Energy Bars.
raffleprizes002.jpg

Thanks again THP and the sponsors for making the raffle contest a success

Great prize MO.

The weather here has been terrible so the wife and I couldn't get in a round with her sporting her new gear! so I'll lay it out take a photo and post a pic of her wearing it on the course later!! I'm still jealous she won!!

Back