Contest Winners Thread

Got a cool set from liberty ball markers/Texas tough engraving from Instagram on the way, will post pics when they get here

Honma finally contacted me last night to place my order for my BERES 07 3STAR package, placed order this morning and they are shipping today for delivery next week. Turns out I misread the total prize, my choices went from 1 hybrid to 2 and also go to choose an additional iron from 5, AW & SW.

WITB (Package):

19 deg Hybrid with Honma ARMRQ 47g Stiff shaft
22 deg Hybrid with Honma ARMRQ 47g Stiff shaft
5 iron with Honma ARMRQ 47g Stiff shaft
6-11 iron set with Honma ARMRQ 47g Stiff shaft
Staff Bag in Black/Grey

Think I will display the 5 iron, I think it will look nice in a case with the gold.

Stay tuned for pics in the sun

Honma finally contacted me last night to place my order for my BERES 07 3STAR package, placed order this morning and they are shipping today for delivery next week. Turns out I misread the total prize, my choices went from 1 hybrid to 2 and also go to choose an additional iron from 5, AW & SW.

WITB (Package):

Staff Bag in Black/Grey

Think I will display the 5 iron, I think it will look nice in a case with the gold.

What a package!!

Honma clubs are excellent, I am so happy I took a gamble on the TR20P irons and TR20 440 driver.

WITB (Package):

Staff Bag in Black/Grey

Nice, congrats on that win!

WITB (Package):

Staff Bag in Black/Grey

That is a fortuitous win! where did you win these?!

Cool little prize pack from liberty ball markers 20200530_183715.jpg

Plus a bag tag
20200530_085958.jpg

WITB (Package):

Staff Bag in Black/Grey

Congrats again, Chris! I am anxiously waiting for my confirmation email.

I won an virtual golf lesson from Golfshot GPS and a cap from Michelob Ultra from the Match II Twitter giveaways.

There was a true temper contest a while back. Like 2-3 weeks ago or something like that. Was that announced?

should be a couple bridgestone winners announced and hopefully posting here soon!

Won a hat from Golf Is Mental on Twitter back in April. It finally arrived after some COVID delays. Wore it for the first time tonight and scored my best game ever, including an Eagle on the 9th, where I took this photo:

A6A7DEB1-4253-4FC2-BD3C-FC64C93C3427.jpeg

Won this back in April on Instagram, due to Covid-19, shipping was delayed. It finally arrived yesterday, looking forward to getting a tip installed and putting this in my Hogan GS53!

Attachments

• F302FFB9-D3BD-4107-A530-C1C6893BE39B.jpeg
    F302FFB9-D3BD-4107-A530-C1C6893BE39B.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 342BD618-0575-40FE-99FA-A14B0EC41273.jpeg
    342BD618-0575-40FE-99FA-A14B0EC41273.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 9
Won this back in April on Instagram, due to Covid-19, shipping was delayed. It finally arrived yesterday, looking forward to getting a tip installed and putting this in my Hogan GS53!
Sweet win. I'm thinking this may be the next shaft I give a try for my Speedzone Xtreme(y)

Just found out I'm one of the six winners of this THP contest on Instagram.
Bridgestone Limited Edition E12 Patriot Pack, one dozen white, and bonus sleeve of matte red E12s. :thankyou:

1591645807744.png

Just found out I'm one of the six winners of this THP contest on Instagram.
Bridgestone Limited Edition E12 Patriot Pack, one dozen white, and bonus sleeve of matte red E12s. :thankyou:

View attachment 8947951

Glad this was announced! Enjoy them! 🤞

You too @Just_Hacking

Glad you guys dressed up and showed off some great outfits!

Been a while since i have been able to post here. I won a Dozen of the Bridgestone in the THP Memorial outfit posting on Instagram1591645807744.png

Back