Contest Winners Thread

My Travis Matthew shirt came in from the Instagram contest a while back (Thanks THP!). I was expecting something wild or a random color, but I got this awesome dark heather grey color and is so soft! I am beyond stoked.

DBDF6EBE-07CD-4334-AEDA-DE2E08FCD7D3.jpeg

Won another US Open contest on Twitter. Should I reveal the winnings now or wait until its in hand....
My alignment sticks came in Wednesday and this came in today. Won this in Sik golf's giveaway!20200925_175202.jpg20200925_175223.jpg

My prize pack from the Week 2 NFL Pickem contest! A big thank you to THP, Bridgestone, and Evolve Golf! It’s funny, the tees and ball markers went from Wilmington to Nashville and back to Wilmington!😆3699AFB3-A30E-446C-B3D6-A5DBCE808402.jpeg5E749FC2-26FC-47D1-B5FB-75E9F72FA72E.jpegA6784D1B-89FE-466A-B77E-7F5D2D51DAE1.jpeg

Thanks again to @JB and Golf Pride for running the tour event contests. I told my wife that if Bryson won the US open I would have a chance for new grips and told her they would be hers to pick for her sticks! Sure enough Bryson came through and she was rewarded! We went to Dick’s and she was able to check out all that Golf Pride has to offer. She went with the Z-Grip Cords and then the 104 CC Tour SNSR putter grip. I will be regripping her clubs for the first time in 10 years. Long over due lol

7983B6E4-C926-487A-AC6B-DDECDA62FE9E.jpeg

I just got back in town and this arrived thanks to a THP and Travis Matthew Instagram contest. It’s super comfortable and fits nicely. Since COVID, things are more relaxed in the office and I’ve been wearing polos instead of a button down. This will be put in the rotation immediately.
2B3646C4-5B58-4141-8C94-4C603609EDFA.jpeg

During the Tiger & Peyton Manning versus Phil and Tom Brady match Michelob Ultra was running a bunch of contests on their social media. Apparently I won the 3 pack of Fiesta themed pint glasses. I completely forgot about this because it has been so long but these arrived today. They are not the fiesta themed glasses that they originally showed but who cares. You can never have too many pint glasses!! 20200926_203421.jpg

Surprise! You win glasses. That's awesome!

I won a Homna T21 5 wood from Martin Chuck on Instagram. He is still giving Homna stuff away so check him out.

image.jpg
Thanks again :thp: and Budget Golf for the amazing raffle. Bag arrived and I’m still finding more pockets.😁

I had a little help with this so, forgive the many photos but I hope you like them.

So I had to go out of town yesterday. And when I get home I see something on the porch. My assistant... Judy.IMG_0337.jpg

One thing about Judy... she's a full sized Saint Jude Charity Bear. When I say full size, she's 7 feet tall and (she won't like me telling you this) 850 pounds of solid muscle. I try to keep her off the furniture but... when she has her mind set, she does what she wants. Hopefully that gives you a sense of how large this gift actually is.

Anyway, this package was large. It took everything I had to get it into the house. Another shot of Judy posing.IMG_0338.jpg

Here, she's trying to decide which claw to use to open it. She just had a pedicure and can't do a thing with her own claws so...IMG_0336.jpg or
IMG_0339.jpg

Once it was opened, she couldn't wait to see!IMG_0340.jpg
IMG_0341.jpg Here she's telling me what she saw. It's an OGIO something.

IMG_0342.jpg A little more has been dragged out. Like I said, it's huge! Remember, she's 7' tall and 850 pounds for comparison.
IMG_0343.jpgHere Judy is admiring the Budget Golf embroidery. She says THANK YOU BUDGET GOLF!!!

IMG_0344.jpgShe almost couldn't wait to check it out!

IMG_0345.jpgShe couldn't help herself. She wanted to play in the bag. She was well supervised at all times and totally understood how dangerous that bag can be to infants, children, pets, and Saint Jude Charity Bears.

IMG_0346.jpgA size comparison. 7' tall 850 pound bear next to the THP OGIO Backpack that I won recently. Judy says thank you @JB and @GolferGal. This backpack is totally awesome as Judy will continue to show you!

IMG_0347.jpgThis is the front pocket, top of the backpack. There are 3 pockets here. Judy couldn't fit her paw in there to show but you get the idea.
IMG_0348.jpgHere Judy is displaying the 3rd pocket. Good place to store berries for winter.:D
IMG_0349.jpgHere Judy is showing another pocket on the front of the backpack. This has a covered zipper. She asked why?
IMG_0350.jpgOnce she got the zipper open, she realized the pocket was felt/flannel lined. She said it's almost as soft as her, and it's a great place to store valuables!
IMG_0351.jpgJudy said this pocket has a removable zipper pocket that is fastened by velcro... and there are several more pockets within and underneath that.
IMG_0353.jpgSorry for the sideways photo. There are 3 or 4 pen/pencil pockets, 2 more pockets behind those, and a possible key holder. Judy said she lost count of the pencil/pen pockets and apologizes. (She can't count past 3 but she tries hard!)
IMG_0355.jpgA close up of the key holder. Judy took the shot.

More photos next post

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
IMG_0356.jpgHere Judy is showing one of the 2 side pockets.They're massive! Judy was carefully placed in the shipping bag through this as she's shedding and covered in cat hair so didn't want to get any on the backpack. She's so thoughtful!
IMG_0357.jpgAnother shot of the pocket. Drawstring big enough for a hydroflask maybe or water bottle
IMG_0358.jpgAlmost big enough side pocket to hide a Nissan Titan. Almost.:D
IMG_0359.jpgAnother side pocket view. Not easy to get Judy and the OGIO in the photo
IMG_0354.jpgThe inside of the other side pocket
IMG_0360.jpgAnd finally, trying it on to see how it fits.

Remember, Judy is a 7 foot tall 850 pound Charity bear. This backpack is MASSIVE and has so many pockets it's unreal!!!

As mentioned in the previous post, thank you, thank you, thank you @JB, @GolferGal, and Budget Golf. It's an awesome backpack and Judy loved helping show it off!

Hope y'all enjoyed this

Attachments

• IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
Ok, the OGIO backpack is standard size backpack but has a plethora of pockets as my stuffed bear showed. I thought it was appropriate to use Judy, a Saint Jude Charity Bear since THP Albatross helps Saint Jude Children's Hospital. I had fun taking the photos, Judy had fun appearing in them, and the backpack is going to come in handy moving stuff to and from work.

It's an awesome backpack and I love it! Thank you THP! @JB @GolferGal and Budget Golf. Your label on the front pocket is Bitchin'

Ok, the OGIO backpack is standard size backpack but has a plethora of pockets as my stuffed bear showed. I thought it was appropriate to use Judy, a Saint Jude Charity Bear since THP Albatross helps Saint Jude Children's Hospital. I had fun taking the photos, Judy had fun appearing in them, and the backpack is going to come in handy moving stuff to and from work.

It's an awesome backpack and I love it! Thank you THP! @JB @GolferGal and Budget Golf. Your label on the front pocket is Bitchin'
Loved it! Great posts!! 🔥👊

Back