Could You Hate Iron Covers Less?

Who is gonna start the “Could we love iron covers more?” thread? Need the Yin for this Yang.

I thought that would be "Could you hate iron covers MORE?"

I thought that would be "Could you hate iron covers MORE?"
Love it! Lets add this to the list!
1. Kirkland putter
2. White belts
3. Kirkland putter

I guess the biggest issue with iron covers is how easily they get lost during a round. Seems like the key culprit to pass on them.

Dude, I'll rock a white belt just to hear the comments from the people offended by it.
I’m a guilty party there in the past! I’ve gone off of it. #dadbod

I guess the biggest issue with iron covers is how easily they get lost during a round. Seems like the key culprit to pass on them.

I don't get it. I think I've lost one or two in my life and that's because I'm an idiot and bought the CG Oversized covers instead of the standard sized the last time I bought them. Other than that, any time I've "lost" them, it's because it fell down in the driver slot in my 14 way and I had to wait until I got home to fish it out.

I don't get it. I think I've lost one or two in my life and that's because I'm an idiot and bought the CG Oversized covers instead of the standard sized the last time I bought them. Other than that, any time I've "lost" them, it's because it fell down in the driver slot in my 14 way and I had to wait until I got home to fish it out.
I'm a creature of habit so when I remove the cover it goes immediately in my pocket and once I hit I wipe the face and put the cover back on. I don't lose them either

I'm a creature of habit so when I remove the cover it goes immediately in my pocket and once I hit I wipe the face and put the cover back on. I don't lose them either
Oh, I'm a creature of habit, too, but I can't hit with anything in my pockets besides my wallet (back right), three tees (short, med, long), my pitchfix tool, and my TT ball marker (last 5 in front right pocket). It'd take me a while to get used to pocketing it. Plus, I don't like to use my left pockets because while wearing a glove on the left hand, it's a chore to get stuff out of those pockets especially when sweaty.

@JB if you make some baller THP ones I will rock them for you and give out my review.

@JB if you make some baller THP ones I will rock them for you and give out my review.

Some of you guys are really yearning for some THP iron covers, huh...

I got some when I spent a buttload on my Apex CF19's to keep them clatter free if I ever decide to sell them. I grab the club out the bag, pull off cover and put in my pocket, hit shot then as I walk back to bag/cart I slip it back on. I'm glad I use them as I'm about to sell my Callaways for some PTX Pros

At the range yesterday, 6 people hitting (including myself). 3 of them had iron covers (not including myself). The person directly to my right, would grab a club, take the iron cover off and place it in his pocket, hit some shots, put the iron cover back on, then place the club back in his bag.

50% of people on the range had iron covers. I was shocked, terrified, and felt like I was in the twilight zone. Should I rethink membership at my club? Should I buy iron covers to fit in? Was this an episode of punk’d?

At the range yesterday, 6 people hitting (including myself). 3 of them had iron covers (not including myself). The person directly to my right, would grab a club, take the iron cover off and place it in his pocket, hit some shots, put the iron cover back on, then place the club back in his bag.

50% of people on the range had iron covers. I was shocked, terrified, and felt like I was in the twilight zone. Should I rethink membership at my club? Should I buy iron covers to fit in? Was this an episode of punk’d?

What color was the sun? Was it blood red? Please check next time and report back.

😆

What color was the sun? Was it blood red? Please check next time and report back.

It rained a bit yesterday. Clouds, as dark as the iron covers in range slot 2, blocked out the sun. THERE WAS NO SUN!!!

I had my first round match for our league Championship on Saturday and I see my opponent pulled up to the driving range with crisp, white iron covers. My immediate thought was there's no way I can lose to someone with iron covers! It didn't help that he also had one of those pouches shaped like a pair of, umm, men's bits that said It Takes Balls To Golf Like I Do.

Got paired up with a guy at a local muni yesterday and thought of this thread. IMO-not a good look. But he did have his mask.IMG_0764.jpg

Last edited:
Well once spikes were outlawed and you don’t hear the clicking of them when you’re walking on hard surfaces, you gotta at least have some bag chatter for some kind of old school feel.

I use them, nobody ever scolded me for doing so. When taking a shot, will remove the cover and put into my pocket, hit the shot, wipe the club with a wet/damp towel, put the club into the bag without the cover to let it dry, will put the cover back on when I hit the next shot. No rusting problems, and keeps the clubs looking like new :)

I just want to know how many signatures I need on my petition for the THP headcover idea go from 0% to 5% @JB..
My name alone should get it up to at least 30%.:p

Back