I love me some Loudmouth golf

I love me some Loudmouth golf

:twist:And I want credit for pulling those two together so quickly!:twist:

what about this one... a friend sent me this from his putter forum, the quality of the stitching is pretty impressive. It's amazing what AM&E can do.

2629227421_ed25c836a2.jpg

Are you kidding me? I'm thrilled Claire got to it first, and not some dude to make the obvious "pants on fire" comment! :banana:

It's worrisome that I keep making the mistake. It's like my fingers aren't getting the message from my brain.

It's the only time Harry talks to me these days

:question:

It's worrisome that I keep making the mistake. It's like my fingers aren't getting the message from my brain.

You're a guy--since when has your brain had anything to do with your actions? :female-fighter:

Geeze, buncha :glasses-nerdy:

Isn't it Julieta Granada that has a million of those big cartoony headcovers?
(you can only see a couple in this photo, but I couldn't find a better photo.)

340x-1.jpg

haha that's Bimba, her dog! She brings the real thing to practice... pretty cute actually

haha that's Bimba, her dog! She brings the real thing to practice... pretty cute actually
See, you can't get THAT type of information at just ANY forum!

That is the truth Grogger. On a related topic the course I play at's greenskeeper has a pet beagle that rides along in the carts with him all day. Its adorable.

When I use headcovers on my woods, they are the plain, standard issue boring ones that came with the clubs. Nothing exciting. Nothing on the irons.

I've been interested lately in picking up a set of magnetic covers to try out, but can't seem to find what looks like a decent set.

Does anyone here use magnetic covers or know of a good brand?

When I use headcovers on my woods, they are the plain, standard issue boring ones that came with the clubs. Nothing exciting. Nothing on the irons.

Exactly what we'd expect of you. :yawn:

(Blame Llulie for that--she's the one who started the idea of using every smilie in context.) :angel:

Exactly what we'd expect of you. :yawn:

(Blame Llulie for that--she's the one who started the idea of using every smilie in context.) :angel:

They keep adding more and it keeps messing up my spreadsheet.

I will emerge victorious! :pissed-off:

My TM r7425 has a TP Magnetic headcover. I think it's like 45 dollars or something on their website. I honestly can't stand it! They are not as easy to use as you'd think... for some reason I ditched it really fast.

I am going to pick myself up a few rocket tour headcovers when the holidays roll around, 30 bucks a pop hurt but they look nice. I've never been interested in OEM headcovers, regardless of their aethetics. I have actually been judged on the tee before because I had a Titleist headcover (I'll roll into some courses as a single a lot and just get thrown into groups)

340x-1-1.jpg

What kind of freakish dog does she have?!?!

340x-1-1.jpg

What kind of freakish dog does she have?!?!

Once again confusing mammals with imaginary reptiles... :turtle: <--- Okay, no reptile smilies; I had to go with an amphibian.

My TM r7425 has a TP Magnetic headcover. I think it's like 45 dollars or something on their website. I honestly can't stand it! They are not as easy to use as you'd think... for some reason I ditched it really fast.

They've got to be better than my FT-5 headcover. OMFG! It looks ok, but is miserable to get on and off. Plus, I somehow managed to lose my 3 and 5 wood covers in a 2 day span (dope), so I need to get covers for those as well.

Julie 2;
Claire:0.

This was a 2 point mistake! Even I knew a turtle was a reptile!
154_dragon.gif

They've got to be better than my FT-5 headcover. OMFG! It looks ok, but is miserable to get on and off. Plus, I somehow managed to lose my 3 and 5 wood covers in a 2 day span (dope), so I need to get covers for those as well.

yeah, they definitely don't fall off. in many ways the magnets are to strong, you can't just rip it off the club. it's a cool cover but it's not worth the TM ticket price.

21J-dwjTh0L._SL250_.jpg

39.99 here... waste of money IMHO

Back