Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial Thread (Spoilers)

I only had 162 points this week....still holding down the top spot in group 2...I should have kept riding Dufner...but was trying to save starts for the end.

Nice to see I had Johnson on the bench all week. He's been threatening to win for a few weeks now.

Wow. 148 for me. I suck at this. I need to recover quickly and make up some ground.

Wow I just saw the thing about ZJ's penalty for putting his ball from the wrong spot. Oops.

Wow I just saw the thing about ZJ's penalty for putting his ball from the wrong spot. Oops.

I do that all the time as well. I heard a good tip the other week though talking about Tiger. He places his coin tails up if he moved it and heads if he didn't. This is a good idea so it doesn't happen again.

I do that all the time as well. I heard a good tip the other week though talking about Tiger. He places his coin tails up if he moved it and heads if he didn't. This is a good idea so it doesn't happen again.

That is a good idea. I use a Nike divot tool magnet thing so I could place it magnet side up if I move it. Wonder how many times Ive done this and never noticed.

That is a good idea. I use a Nike divot tool magnet thing so I could place it magnet side up if I move it. Wonder how many times Ive done this and never noticed.

Yah I have caught myself after the fact on numerous occasions.

Adam Scott and Keegan Bradley got me 0 points, and 3/4 of my B group missed the cut.

I am terrible at fantasy sports so don't feel bad.

Yah I have caught myself after the fact on numerous occasions.

I am terrible at fantasy sports so don't feel bad.

Did you go back and adjust all your scores? lol yeah me either haha

Back