Cure Putters Review Thread

I saw that, Nick Faldo sounded like a moron trying to name the thing....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
He made it sound like it was the size of an aircraft carrier too, lol!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It was pretty bad, I think he needs to realize its going to become more popular. There are only so many ways to describe a putter as a "brick"

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Alright, got 9 in this morning using max weights. My lag putting was on point - after getting a feel of the greens, I was able to nicely nestle up. I didn't realize it until the end, but my playing partner noticed that anything inside of 10 feet went in or burned the hole. (More burning the hole, than going in, but that's ok) By the 5th or 6th hole, I felt super confident.

I may stick with the heavy setting, but I will go out and spend some fiddle time on the putting green with this.

Hopefully this player-putter syncopation continues, I definitely had some good results on some so-so swings.

32 putts today w the Rx2. Greens rolling around 12, and have been since last week. No three putts.

This putter is so good to me. I can handle all the comments because dropping birdies tends to quiet the peanut gallery quickly!!

32 putts today w the Rx2. Greens rolling around 12, and have been since last week. No three putts.

This putter is so good to me. I can handle all the comments because dropping birdies tends to quiet the peanut gallery quickly!!

My putting is terrific with the RX2 right now, but does anyone else struggle from the fringe from more than a couple of feet off the green? I feel like it's because it has no loft, but boy, I'm rolling it as well as I ever have in my life from the shortest stuff!

My putting is terrific with the RX2 right now, but does anyone else struggle from the fringe from more than a couple of feet off the green? I feel like it's because it has no loft, but boy, I'm rolling it as well as I ever have in my life from the shortest stuff!

Great to hear you're rolling it well Bodog. Our 2016 putters have 1.5º loft and a tri-sole to offer a little relief from the fringe.

The RX5 may be just what you're looking for...

Cure_RX5_2016_golf_putter_1_81f481c0-130e-4d90-9931-4ee6a8eda0d4.jpg

Oh that's interesting! I'm going to check that out this weekend.

Putted with the rx2 yesterday after my range work and it was such an interesting feeling putter. I have never rolled a cure putter but it just kind of worked. Not sure if it will beat out my current gamer but it has piqued my interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still getting used to the CX2, but enjoying it so far. I've been a bit more aggressive, and thus having some interesting come-back putts, which I have dealt with relatively well. Look forward to another round or two this weekend.

I saw a Cure today at a non-THP event/gathering! It looked like the 2015 RX2 (bright blue). He said it was great and then there was the sound.

Yeah. Off the green, I have been giving the Rx2 a little more umph and been blowing the ball by the hole. I now just putt from off the green the same as if I were on the green, given distance and elevation distances. Things got much better.
I think it has to do with the "sweet spot" being so much larger w the Rx2 that the ball holds its speed no matter where your ball ends up.

Anyone seen or played with the 2016 line yet? I've had my reservations about the cure putters before but this year's addressed a few things like raised loft and a 5.5 center shaft adjustable might change my mind.

Anyone seen or played with the 2016 line yet? I've had my reservations about the cure putters before but this year's addressed a few things like raised loft and a 5.5 center shaft adjustable might change my mind.

we put up a video with the sound differences on the 2016 line from the PGA Show. The sound is much improved. We also have the Cure event this weekend where each guy is getting one of the CX line of putters. There will be tons of feedback from that

here is the sound video
[video=youtube;Tzksx-PTpYQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzksx-PTpYQ[/video]

I totally agree with this and can't wait to get the CX1 in hand.

Oh man…those things rattled my brain!

I'm really looking forward to rolling that CX2.

CX1 vs. CX2 we'll find out which is superior come Sunday Green vs. White Pete vs. Pete Gregg vs Gregg NY vs. NY - the CX series is fantastic I'm sure you'll all come away winners (and impressed)

Just put the Matrix PZ w/SS in my RX3f head and I couldn't be happier to game the custom shaft again, such a beast looking blacked out putter, I told my wife, it has to be my dream frankenstein putter, until I put a UST FF in a CX head with a Lamkin Sink!

It's been a while since I updated in here. I've got a few rounds in with my RX1, and I'm still a fan. I've kept all the weights on it, and while distance took some adjustments this thing is on point. Find the line, hit the line and go. Very few putts plus my line, very few 3 jacks, something I struggled with using my previous putter. If you're on the fence about one of these try one out.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Here she is. The blacked out stealth!
850fe1d7e4737092626e82d5a5fcf620.jpg
c904d3a65fca6b347df02af7824ca709.jpg

here are my thoughts after spending a weekend with the Cure CX1.

Looks/size/weight: the size is surprising at first, but I didn't feel the weight that much, it just felt great in hand from the get go. midway trough the first round with it, I did not notice the size anymore, it looked very good to me, just like any other putter.

performance: I was able to roll every single putt on the desired lane, I tend to pull or push putts with my other putter when I'm not hitting it dead center, but with the CX1, I couldn't even tell if I missed the center left and right. I didn't sink a lot of putts, but that was me being unable to read the greens.

sound: I liked the sound, much better than last year's, its night and day.

I really can't wait to get this to my local courses and see how I can do with it on familiar greens.

Here's a few pics of my new CX2 from the Cure event this past weekend. I put a Superstroke Flatso 2.0 on it and have been rolling it well since. Will be heading to my home course tonight and/or tomorrow for some practice with it.
ea1d50ca35fbf931af7045fb596dac74.jpg
c105e32c54ede3e1d4e4a0ae37c89b24.jpg
bb3e5a4dcce79ab7aa4617815778e519.jpg
48dff76a7554abf601fd4c65d8abaf6e.jpg

I don't currently have the 50g weight in the grip, but tried putting with it a bit yesterday and liked what I saw. Does anyone know if the weight affects the MoI??

Just won a cx1 on cure's facebook page!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

Back