Custom THP Belt & Buckle - Open For Pre-Order

I hate when these old posts get revived! I was already pulling out my credit card when I noticed the date of the original post, haha! Oh well....I'll just wait until the next product release.

I hate when these old posts get revived! I was already pulling out my credit card when I noticed the date of the original post, haha! Oh well....I'll just wait until the next product release.

Sorry Greg but had to remind JB of this conversation since I will see him on Thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep pondering extra straps for my belt, it's my favorite buckle in the closet and the black strap just isn't enough.

Seriously love this belt. Hopefully another one is in the works.

Picked up a brown nexbelt a month or so again and I absolutely love it. Would be even sweeter to have some THP goodness etched in as well.

I cant believe we found more.
And I cant believe they are in our 50% sale right now.

Love that belt you gave me! Do you know if you can just order the ball marker for it?

Love that belt you gave me! Do you know if you can just order the ball marker for it?

No sir. But 50% storewide right now in the THP Store.

I love the tech on the nexbelt, now that I'm down a couple pant sizes it's so easy to cut a bit more off the end and you don't get any of that new hole wear you do on a standard belt.

Back