Custom THP Belt & Buckle - Open For Pre-Order

Wore mine for the two rounds last week I played with Shane, Gregg, Will, Kang and Ron. I love this belt. I'm going to get a couple of extra straps to go with my other outfits.

I also wore this belt all weekend and it really is fantastic!!

Do you just need a standard decent scissors to cut it down?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Yup. Or a sharp knife would work.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I've used regular scissor and they seem to cut just fine.

My first NexBelt just came in today. The quality is fantastic and it looks great. Plan on wearing it to this weekend's Super Bowl party.

Think you will ever do another run of these? Wish I was around back when this was done would have loved to get one!

Think you will ever do another run of these? Wish I was around back when this was done would have loved to get one!

I think we will at some point without a doubt.

Tell ya what, if you get into a THP Event this year, I will give you mine. Deal?

Seconded, I could use me some THP golf belts.

I freaking love this belt. I've worn this for just about every round since I got it. I used to fumble for my ball marker inside my pocket but now I feel like the Asian guy from the Goonies with my nifty contraption.. Ball marker readily at hand!!

It is an awesome belt, I wear it almost daily. Love that you can cut it to size and the buckle mechanism is just genius, best belt I've ever had! Having the ball marker in there is great to because I hate carrying stuff in my pockets during my rounds. So convenient!

I have ordered 2 more Nexbelts since getting this belt. I love it. Ordered a brown dress belt and a white golf belt. White belt isn't here yet.

I have ordered 2 more Nexbelts since getting this belt. I love it. Ordered a brown dress belt and a white golf belt. White belt isn't here yet.

Where did you order from?

Also you can order Mission Belt 40MM straps and they fit this buckle fine.
This is the route I took to add two more straps.

Can also confirm that these belts are incredible. I now have 2, the THP and one from a club out here, and they are the only belts I will wear when I golf. Love them!

It's my favorite golf belt, i need to get other colored straps.

It's my favorite golf belt, i need to get other colored straps.

I second this. Need some additional colored straps.

I will 2nd, 3rd, and 4th this. Best belts out there by far. I have 2 buckles the THP and the Odyssey. I also have ordered straps from Mission. Won't wear a regular belt again. Love the ball marker in the THP version.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yep. Still a huge fan of this belt. I wear it everyday at work and anytime on the weekend when I don't have shorts or jeans on.

Another color strap sounds like a good idea.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yep, I wear mine daily. Switch to the Odyssey for the weekend casual. If going out at night still THP belt.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back