I have failed my daughters in the area of bike riding. They will not take off the training wheels and won't even let me raise them up. I'm just about set that if they learn to ride a bike it will be when they are older and without me. Girls.............

The distance alone made it sound rough. How much of the race was like that War?
I would say about half of it was flooded like that, the rest was mud and soft grass trail, some gravel sections. All in all, it sucked.

Question. My wife has use of my sister's old Giant Yukon. It is in dire need of TLC. Busted chain, levers, headset, etc. Is it worth fixing, or should I spend the money I would be spending on all new components on a new bicycle that's fit to my wife?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

According to my garmin, 262 miles.

hahahahahah bro that's incredible. I think I need to get the bike out for a ride tomorrow.... inside... because I am dumb and bought an indoor bike instead of a wicked outdoor bike and a trainer.

Being that I haven't biked in ages, what's a good starting number?

hahahahahah bro that's incredible. I think I need to get the bike out for a ride tomorrow.... inside... because I am dumb and bought an indoor bike instead of a wicked outdoor bike and a trainer.

Being that I haven't biked in ages, what's a good starting number?
Per day?

Per week?

My bike hasn't been used in 10 years...

Can you show up early tomorrow and get it tuned? Thanks!

Let's start with "per day" and build from there.
Less focus on distance, more focus on heart rate and cadence. That is what gets you the solid workout.

Also, 2016 Swiftwick catalog showed up today.

Less focus on distance, more focus on heart rate and cadence. That is what gets you the solid workout.

Also, 2016 Swiftwick catalog showed up today.

What is a cadence? What kind of heartrate are we talking? and for how long?

My current steed...

IMG_4099.JPG

Call it Vapor Pro!

And he's always wearing kneepads. Must have some extracurricular activities going on...
Venge Pro, actually.

And yeah, I got some awesome kneepads on discount.

I told everybody the blue and Volt go together. Peeps don't listen

Funny that it looks better on a bike than on a driver.

Beags, you should get a new nike driver for sure... to match the bike.
Yeah, sure, let me do that, pbbbtttthhhhhhhhh

Back