CONTEST Daluteh's 15k giveaway and appreciation

Which would you be interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daluteh

Touring Purple - 2024 Bag Boy Championship
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
THP - I'm getting all of the golf stuff ready (again) for the season after getting snowed out a couple weeks ago. This morning I also realized that I'm getting close to 15k posts here on the forum.

I figure I want to have some fun to celebrate both my time on here and my opportunities to build some fun relationships.

I put up a poll, I'll just do a drawing from whatever people select from the poll, leaving it open for just over a week here; there is no limit so you can put your name in the drawing for all of them if you are interested.

Feel free to mention one of your favorite memories from the past couple of years here on THP.

1681055066026.png

1681055111460.png

Cool contest.. congrats on nearly 15K. I voted for the THP blade cover as I would like to find one to go on my new :cleveland: putter!

I’ve very much enjoyed most of those 15k posts. Only a couple stinkers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😜

Awesome gesture and congratulations on 15K.

Super cool. Appreciate you here

Congrats on 15K and great gesture, @Daluteh. Hope you get to see some green grass soon!

I voted for the wingman speaker. I had been using the Puma soundchuck speaker I received from the 2019 MC but last year I left it on a cart accidentally and was never able to locate it.

Congrats on 15k!

Last edited:
Incredible gesture dude! Glad you’re here!

Favorite memories would have to be every one I made at the 2021 Grandaddy. Don’t think many things could currently best that for me!

Great gesture, and 15K is close....well done

Awesome gesture and milestone!

For the contest purposes I will say that your ingenious placement of your camera in the cup as you putt was a revolutionary step in film making for the live thread and something I’ve copied a few times. 👊

Last edited:
15k! Wow! Congrats on that and thanks for this cool gesture! My favorite moment on THP is clearly the 2021 Titleist Experience. Made some new friends, got to play a cool course, and of course some great new sticks! I voted for the Wingman.

Congrats on 15k!

Congrats on getting to 15k (soon)! :drinks:

Favorite THP memories from the last couple of years? Well to start I'd have to say the many generous giveaways like this one that you'll only find in this community. The THP Secret Santa gift exchange every year is a blast too. Getting selected to this year's TEEm Tour Edge was the biggest for me so far this year though.

Congrats on the 15k!

Very cool gesture.

I voted for the speaker because we could all use more music on the course.

But, the balls are also a cool collection

Very cool gesture…

Voted for the speaker. Awesome contest.

15k is up there. Congrats!

I’d also like to say I am surprised one of prizes isn’t a box of Ksigs. Feels like a missed opportunity.

Congrats, I voted for the speaker since I currently just listen to my phone when the mood strikes. They're all really cool though.

Back