CONTEST Daluteh's 15k giveaway and appreciation

Which would you be interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the contest purposes I will say that your ingenious placement of your camera in the cup as you putt was a revolutionary step in film making for the live thread and something I’ve copied a few times. 👊
I have been called many many things in my life but revolutionary isn't typically one of them. Thank you!

I’d also like to say I am surprised one of prizes isn’t a box of Ksigs. Feels like a missed opportunity.
Surprise Grand prize!

But on a serious note i really did think about it just to mess with people.

Congrats on 15k! Very cool contest and glad you are here!

Very cool gesture and congrats!

Congrats!

Best memory on THP is when I’m fortunate even to play with a fellow member

Great gesture my friend.

One of my favorite memories was being apart of the 2020 Morgan Cup. Such a great time with a good group of men. Taking my pic with Yags and Jos after it was over was just incredibly cool.

Awesome gesture!
I voted for the speaker because music is life!

Forgot my favorite moment. Would probably have to say everyone coming together to send Wildcat out for Pkorf's member guest.

Congratulations on the upcoming milestone @Daluteh and good on you for the generosity; that's a huge part of what makes THP such an awesome place to be a part of.

I voted for the limited series putter cover, not for myself because I already have one but because I know that it would make another THPer happy.

My favourite memory so far in my time here has to be my participation in the Ohio Spring Fling where I got to finally meet other members. Followed closely by the Bourbon Bash, and likely to be eclipsed by my first experience at Ballyhack in a few short weeks!

Congrats on the milestone coming up. I voted for the speaker, my soundchuck mini crapped out last year finally so a new speaker is needed.

Awesome gesture!

Congrats on the 15K…Awesome Gesture

My man….congrats on the milestone! We should be giving you something!!!

15k?! Congratulations!!!!

Congrats on the milestone and kudos on the awesome gesture!

Voted for speaker too, music is nice on the course.

Very cool gesture. Congrats on 15k!

Here’s to your next 15k. Very nice gesture here.(y)(y)

Head cover is on point.

I voted for the blade cover

I love all the experience threads
Seeing the Wildcat MG thread was really fun
Enjoyed playing with the Georgia/ Florida guys at the Gethering at Kinderlou

definitely looking forward to making new memories at the Goat Cup

Awesome gesture @Daluteh ! Hoping some day we can meet.

Favorite memory is seeing my buddy @MattyD-MPLS lead team THP in a valiant effort Vs Team Callaway in the Grandaddy!

15K is a big number congratulations! Such a cool gesture.

I voted blade!

Definitely the titleist experience with THPers last year. Especially getting out for extra holes with @SkiBumGolfer @Roadrunner and @bigbov along with the Titleist R&D until late evening.

Back