CONTEST Daluteh's 15k giveaway and appreciation

Which would you be interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats on getting to 15k

So cool! What a great gesture!

Not to be sappy or canned, but I just think that the helpfulness and genuine selflessness here is super rare, so that makes this place incredibly special.

Congrats on the milestone my man, I like seeing your posts 👊. Great gesture with the giveaway.

Congrats on 15k!!!

I'd rather play a round of golf with you one day, than have any of these amazing items you're so generously considering giving away.

Thank you for the generosity! I'd be your wingman on the course anyday!

Congrats on 15k. Voted speaker. Keep on posting. Your temps are going to start rising. I have a new appreciation for you boys in the north.

It's coming, 70°s this week 😁
@Daluteh Congratulations on 15K
I got more and more busy yesterday didn't get to respond to these.

Yeah, I just put in the banter thread. If I can get off early my course is open and my wife gave me the green light to go play today!

Very cool gesture.

I voted for the speaker because we could all use more music on the course.

But, the balls are also a cool collection
I know so many people collect them, I'm starting too as well - just as a fun thing. Use some and give some away. Feels like it's such a fun limited thing and people can hang them up on the wall.

I voted for the blade cover

I love all the experience threads
Seeing the Wildcat MG thread was really fun
Enjoyed playing with the Georgia/ Florida guys at the Gethering at Kinderlou

definitely looking forward to making new memories at the Goat Cup
Yeah, Wildcat MG was a heck of a follow. I was totally glued to the screen and checking in whenever I could.

15k wow! I'd like to try out out that bushman speaker, heard they pretty nice. The glove is sick too, but I presume it goes on the wrong hand for me 😂

Last edited:
My man….congrats on the milestone! We should be giving you something!!!
Fine, I’ll pickup a box of ksigs from my costco run today. Everyone Venmo me a $1.

Congrats on 15,000! I voted Wingman. I've got the balls. And the putter cover. And the glove is for the wrong hand most likely.:ROFLMAO: No, I'm not expecting to win.:D

Favorite memory of THP? Nah. I won't say that. I'll just say that THP helped me keep my sanity for a while last year after my wife died. She's been gone a year now and it's time I get off my butt and play some golf. I hope.:D

Congrats at 15k. Follow me, I'm right behind ya! :drinks:

I voted wingman. Loved mine and it crapped out last spring

my favorite THP moment was the 2021 Morgan Cup
67B53DF2-A279-4B49-AEAE-5121FAD95454.jpeg40F3A22E-C361-4E12-A829-3C7840768BBD.jpeg

Congrats, I’m new here, fairly active and can’t imagine reaching that plateau! Hold on, I take that back, I may get there by end of year based on replies attempting to defend my opinions! Lol! 😂 It’s members like you that kept this forum alive for schmucks like me to join, so technically you’re part of the reason that I’m here! Thanks! 👍 Heck, I’d be happy with just 1 of the Titleist THP golf balls!

Congrats on the 15k!!! That's an awesome milestone.

I voted the limited putter cover. Almost had one once, but stupid USPS sucks....but that's a story for a different thread.

There's so much good around here that make this such an amazing place. I have lots of moments I remember I could say are my favorite, but getting tapped for the Morgan Cup this year is one of my recent favorites. Seeing the forum rally to get @Wildcat4life out to help @PKorf for the member/guest was one of those things just reiterates why I love this place so much.

Glad you are here and cheers to many more milestones!

Awesome gesture and congratulations on the 15k milestone! (y)👏

I have to ask, where did the yellow Tour B RX balls with the THP logo come from? That has been my ball of choice for 12 or 13 years (however long they have been making the RX model) and don't recall seeing them previously.

Awesome gesture @Daluteh! And congrats on the milestone!

I voted for the THP headcover! Would 100% rock that on the course!

Favourite was playing in the Morgan Cup and meeting so many great THP’ers. Truly special.

Congrats, I’m new here, fairly active and can’t imagine reaching that plateau! Hold on, I take that back, I may get there by end of year based on replies attempting to defend my opinions! Lol! 😂 It’s members like you that kept this forum alive for schmucks like me to join, so technically you’re part of the reason that I’m here! Thanks! 👍 Heck, I’d be happy with just 1 of the Titleist THP golf balls!
Don't worry about that. I have some outspoken opinions myself. It's all in good fun just be respectful.

Awesome gesture and congratulations on the 15k milestone! (y)👏

I have to ask, where did the yellow Tour B RX balls with the THP logo come from? That has been my ball of choice for 12 or 13 years (however long they have been making the RX model) and don't recall seeing them previously.
I think they were the budget golf if you buy stuff they had extra boxes, it was random draw if i recall what you ended up with.

lets goooo!!

How did you find the time to post 15K?!

That's an awesome work and congrats on your effort.

You are a true THPer and THANKS for this, too!!

Very cool gesture!

Back