CONTEST Daluteh's 15k giveaway and appreciation

Which would you be interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your generosity is superb!
The golf balls would be the most useful but the speaker calls me.

Thanks,
@spottedrooster

Congrats on 15k and fun contest!

loved my experiences and the first competition even though I sucked at Bridgestone championship... nerves were real that weekend. since then love the behind the scenes we have access to

Hoping the YouTube thing works out - I just did a RNG on the computer to 'prove' that it was fair / random.

Speaker: @djt311
Putter Cover: @Ludin
Glove: @Dartgod
THP Balls: @Jank @BuffaloPlunger @Kruz88

Grtz winners!!! Send me a PM with your name and address and we'll get them shipped out - though it might take me a week to get them in the mail.

Hoping the YouTube thing works out - I just did a RNG on the computer to 'prove' that it was fair / random.

Grtz winners!!! Send me a PM with your name and address and we'll get them shipped out - though it might take me a week to get them in the mail.

Woot!! Congrats to all the winners

great giveaway and congrats again on 15k

Thanks @Daluteh! And congrats again on 15k.

Congrats

Woot woot! Congrats again on the 15k.

Congrats everyone!

Great contest again @Daluteh
Congrats to the winners!!

Woot! Thanks for running this and congrats on 15K posts. I should be there around 2040. :ROFLMAO:

Already got all of the PM's in! You guys are fantastic!

Once again, I just wanted to say thank you all for taking the time to read my post, respond, enter the fun giveaway and more than anything being an awesome part of this community! Without people like all of you this place isn't what it is.

Congrats @Daluteh on the milestone and great give away. I can send you my info or see you next week at top golf

The glove showed up in the mail today. Thanks again @Daluteh !

20230424_101001.jpg

Back