DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for making the arrangements, it is genuinely appreciated.
I second that! Thank you!

Post via Taptalk

Thanks for the effort in organizing the outing much less making the tee times. As mentioned above, it is much appreciated!!!

If you want in jump in. I'm giving it another day or so then I'm making arrangements

Sounds like a funeral Kev - maybe for my game!

Thanks for handling this!

Thanks for doing this Kevin. This is shaping up to be quite an event. If anyone had told me in April we would have had multiple evemts with 12 or more each this year. I might have thought they were crazy. Love the way we've gotten together this year in small groups and large.

Ya'll it's no big deal. Just happy we're getting together.

Thanks for doing it. Even though I won't be able to play.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The best part of this is I got out of having to spend the day at the orchard, love my wife, understanding that golf is more important than pumpkins.

The best part of this is I got out of having to spend the day at the orchard, love my wife, understanding that golf is more important than pumpkins.

I thought pumpkins grew in patches :D

I thought pumpkins grew in patches :D

Ha! Well its an 'orchard' but they grow everything. We already did peaches and made and canned our own peach jam but I can take or leave pumpkins, especially when golf is an option. I am looking forward to this, love fall golf just hoping the weather is good.

I don't need golf clubs up here I need a boat!

I don't need golf clubs up here I need a boat!
I saw Thurmont on the news tonight and how it got hit hard last night. More to come. When are you headed home.

Hasn't been bad here in Northern MD, they said rain all week we got some hard rain last night but at worst sprinkles over the last 3 days.

I got the boat but I'm in VA

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tons of schoolwork between now and the 25th. Looking forward to getting out on the course with everyone

Ha! Well its an 'orchard' but they grow everything. We already did peaches and made and canned our own peach jam but I can take or leave pumpkins, especially when golf is an option. I am looking forward to this, love fall golf just hoping the weather is good.

How many bushels of peaches did you put up?

I saw Thurmont on the news tonight and how it got hit hard last night. More to come. When are you headed home.

Today but I'll be back up next week, we need to break bread.

Today but I'll be back up next week, we need to break bread.
Damn. I'm going to be in Frederick tomorrow afternoon. Definitley looking forward to meeting up whether next wek or the 25th.

It is my nature to support any U.S. enterprise over its European counterpart. However, watching the weather reports, it seems the U.S. model shows the hurricane tracking close to our east coast shore line. The European model shows the hurricane tracking more out to sea. In this singular instance, I hope the European enterprise is the better.

If you want in jump in. I'm giving it another day or so then I'm making arrangements
I'm jumping in! What time are we thinking for tee times?

Post via Taptalk

It is my nature to support any U.S. enterprise over its European counterpart. However, watching the weather reports, it seems the U.S. model shows the hurricane tracking close to our east coast shore line. The European model shows the hurricane tracking more out to sea. In this singular instance, I hope the European enterprise is the better.
I'm fond of European models myself :bananadance:

October 25th, Whiskey Creek.

Tadashi
T2GRN18
LeeB
CAA_Beat
EMART
G$$$
Molten
UVAWahoo
JohnSinVA
TroutBum
MizunoFan
Bigball
Motoo
MDGOLFHACKER

Let me know who em else wants in. We may change courses, but I'll let you know.

Edit: I'll keep this updated, and quote when necessary.

Current rate is $105, I will call and see what they can do for a group rate. No promises

this list should be current

Wow that is impressive bummed I can't make it. You guys will have a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back