DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is impressive bummed I can't make it. You guys will have a blast!
Yeah sorry I can't make it either. Golf will always be there but the daughter playing soccer won't.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah sorry I can't make it either. Golf will always be there but the daughter playing soccer won't.

Very true. Just so tough to justify all the time it takes to play on the weekends. Like you said golf will always be there time with the kids won't

Very true. Just so tough to justify all the time it takes to play on the weekends. Like you said golf will always be there time with the kids won't
I completely understand the time thing. I was talking to a female co worker of mine about golf after our last outing last month. When I told her I left home at 8:15 and got back home around 6:30, she said if her husband ever takes up golf, he'll be an ex husband have all the time he wants.

I dont even have kids, so I can't imagine what a balancing act it is. But If I did, making their games would definitley have priority over golf.

I completely understand the time thing. I was talking to a female co worker of mine about golf after our last outing last month. When I told her I left home at 8:15 and got back home around 6:30, she said if her husband ever takes up golf, he'll be an ex husband have all the time he wants.

I dont even have kids, so I can't imagine what a balancing act it is. But If I did, making their games would definitley have priority over golf.
Yeah it is tough but I also appreciate the opportunity I get to play golf so much more now. If it is only once or twice a month then enjoy it is my motto. I play on introducing my boys to this great game as soon as I can so I have a feeling I will get a chance to play more than I think with them, at least that is the plan haha

It's raining but I am ready for some hockey tonight. Who wants to come by?
Let's go CAPS!

28b13b0d1cbef2fef643200f9b95da1f.jpg

It's raining but I am ready for some hockey tonight. Who wants to come by?
Let's go CAPS!

28b13b0d1cbef2fef643200f9b95da1f.jpg

Dude that is awesome!

Where can I put my air mattress?

Dude that is awesome!

Where can I put my air mattress?
Thanks! My man cave! Red felt for the CAPS as well.
No need for the air mattress ... 3 bedrooms not being used with boys at college. LOL

I was just at Kettler today getting my skates sharpened

aa6e1b5a957f4960a41081229b052dff.jpg

I was just at Kettler today getting my skates sharpened

aa6e1b5a957f4960a41081229b052dff.jpg
My parents still live 5 minutes from there. I go to Kettler all the time.

You have to put that man cave pic in the NHL thread

You have to put that man cave pic in the NHL thread
Oh yeah ... forgot about that thread!

Oh yeah ... forgot about that thread!

Too bad because you could have got in the fantasy hockey league.

Man our courses are going to be soaked for quite some time after all this rain.

Yeah that's very true. I'm still holding out some hope that I can get out somewhere tomorrow though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I got a few email notifications yesterday that the courses would be closed Saturday. Ha , can't imagine why

Yeah that's very true. I'm still holding out some hope that I can get out somewhere tomorrow though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah depending on how the courses drain might be tough. Sunday looks like it might nice

I was loving the firm and fast fairways (exta roll) with the lack of rain this summer...

I was loving the firm and fast fairways (exta roll) with the lack of rain this summer...
Agreed before all this rain the courses were all pretty dry.

So the rain has subsided .... who is playing hookie this week? I am thinking of Wed afternoon, gonna be in the mid 70's .... perfect weather for golf. I am feeling a little ill already so I may have to leave early that day! Who is up for a round this week? Since I won't be able to take part in the outing, I have to get in rounds when I can. When there are no soccer games to play! LOL

this whole week is shot for me. as of right now my entire weekend is done as well. potentially have to work 16 hours starting Friday night into sat, 8 hour break and another 16 from sat into sunday.

one good thing is i will get some comp time during the week after and will get a weekday round in, hopefully at a nice course with good fall rate

this whole week is shot for me. as of right now my entire weekend is done as well. potentially have to work 16 hours starting Friday night into sat, 8 hour break and another 16 from sat into sunday.

one good thing is i will get some comp time during the week after and will get a weekday round in, hopefully at a nice course with good fall rate
That stinks Eric. You'll need a break after that schedule.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

That stinks Eric. You'll need a break after that schedule.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yep. One of my teammates mentioned having 8 hours shifts from on person on our team, hopefully that works or we do one person for each 16.

Anyone playing this weekend? Have the honey do list on Saturday but was looking to play either Sunday or Monday or both. Who's in? John ... wanna play Raspberry or Goose Creek?

Anyone playing this weekend? Have the honey do list on Saturday but was looking to play either Sunday or Monday or both. Who's in? John ... wanna play Raspberry or Goose Creek?

I would love to but I won't be in town this weekend, and I need Monday to catch up at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back