DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Although he might toss a club for a two yard loss too. Dude has passion unrivaled by anything I've seen. Think a colts version of fireman Ed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a frightening vision. Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

About two weeks away! Unfortunately that means we get close and closer to the end of golf for a while.

I'm pretty pumped to get up there, not playing well at the moment but it's about the people this time and the course, my game is a shadow of it's former self.

I'm going to fish the day before for some relaxation.

Love my own practice facility in the afternoons! No one else around ... unlimited range balls! Love Raspberry Falls!
0e95e6aaeb3cd411850086782c0ac780.jpg

2d5353120c3db6803c832ceb47c18ebc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TM demo day tomorrow afternoon at Nighthawk. Have school so won't be able to make it
Emart2173 - that demo day is the 15th not today the 14th. From 3-7.

Post via Taptalk

ok. Brandon must have confused days when he told me yesterday
I just doubled checked the email that was sent earlier in the week to me. I was going to go to the annapolis boat show but may opt to go to the demo day instead

Post via Taptalk

I just doubled checked the email that was sent earlier in the week to me. I was going to go to the annapolis boat show but may opt to go to the demo day instead

Post via Taptalk

Let's see the chances of them letting you take a powerboat out for a demo run on the Bay...pretty zilcho

The chances of being able to hit a M1...Pretty high

Chances of your wife letting you buy said powerboat...zilcho

Chances of her letting you buy a M1...probably not real high, but certainly better chances than buying the boat....LOL

So decsion made...you're welcome :bananadance:

Let's see the chances of them letting you take a powerboat out for a demo run on the Bay...pretty zilcho

The chances of being able to hit a M1...Pretty high

Chances of your wife letting you buy said powerboat...zilcho

Chances of her letting you buy a M1...probably not real high, but certainly better chances than buying the boat....LOL

So decsion made...you're welcome :bananadance:
Ha ha ha. Just getting into the boating bug. I was just window shopping. I was interested in a bow rider, nothing fancy, around 20-30'. Kind of an extension of the fishing bug I caught earlier in the the year. Not sure if I want to invest in one, do a boat club thing, or wait around for one of our neighbors to invite us on their boat, lol.

I'm actually getting excited about our whiskey creek outting, so much so I went to look for an old scorecard to review the course earlier in the week (strangely, I couldn't find one so I figure the times we've played there was during one of our "daytime meetings" , lol). All this talk about Wilson has got me wondering if it's time to upgrade the irons.
As for the M1, it's a ponder, but considering I just spent heavily in the driver and fww department this year, I'm less likely to upgrade unless it's a significant distance and forgiveness improvement...

Post via Taptalk

Ha ha ha. Just getting into the boating bug. I was just window shopping. I was interested in a bow rider, nothing fancy, around 20-30'. Kind of an extension of the fishing bug I caught earlier in the the year. Not sure if I want to invest in one, do a boat club thing, or wait around for one of our neighbors to invite us on their boat, lol.

I'm actually getting excited about our whiskey creek outting, so much so I went to look for an old scorecard to review the course earlier in the week (strangely, I couldn't find one so I figure the times we've played there was during one of our "daytime meetings" , lol). All this talk about Wilson has got me wondering if it's time to upgrade the irons.
As for the M1, it's a ponder, but considering I just spent heavily in the driver and fww department this year, I'm less likely to upgrade unless it's a significant distance and forgiveness improvement...

Post via Taptalk
You know what the old saying about buying a boat is, "It's a hole in the water you pour money into" :D So yeah, I think it's best to let the neighbor make the "investment" and you just tag along for all the fun and bring the beer!!

yep, definitely excited about Whiskey Creek, no need to find an old scorecard, it still has 14 fairways and 18 greens. Just aim for those and you're good to go!!

Yeah, I knew about the recent TM purchases, i was just using it's latest and greatest to try and compare to the sexiness of a boat, trying out the EFT wedges didn't sound as exciting..ha

You know what the old saying about buying a boat is, "It's a hole in the water you pour money into" :D So yeah, I think it's best to let the neighbor make the "investment" and you just tag along for all the fun and bring the beer!!

yep, definitely excited about Whiskey Creek, no need to find an old scorecard, it still has 14 fairways and 18 greens. Just aim for those and you're good to go!!

Yeah, I knew about the recent TM purchases, i was just using it's latest and greatest to try and compare to the sexiness of a boat, trying out the EFT wedges didn't sound as exciting..ha

No ... take my word for it. I own a boat and they are more trouble than they are worth. Especially when they break down. Salt water especially ... just eats everything.

"The two best days of a boat owner's life ... the day you buy it & the day you sell it!"

No ... take my word for it. I own a boat and they are more trouble than they are worth. Especially when they break down. Salt water especially ... just eats everything.

"The two best days of a boat owner's life ... the day you buy it & the day you sell it!"
Oh yeah, I forgot that second saying. I know these as my sister and her husband have a saiboat in Kansas City...think about that for a minute :) They haven't reached the 2nd happiest day yet.

Oh yeah, I forgot that second saying. I know these as my sister and her husband have a saiboat in Kansas City...think about that for a minute :) They haven't reached the 2nd happiest day yet.

There are a lot of Lakes in Kansas ... unless they are on the Kansas River? Unless they have wheels on the bottom, with a sail and they are sailing across the Great Plains!

Our tee times are

10:03
10:12
10:21
10:30

He's going to see if we can get a reduced rate.

I will be putting the groups together. If you have a request let me know.

Any more openings? Would love to join ... I'd be arriving with MizunoFan.

Bob

October 25th, Whiskey Creek.

Tadashi
T2GRN18
LeeB
CAA_Beat
EMART
G$$$
Molten
UVAWahoo
JohnSinVA
TroutBum
MizunoFan
Bigball
Motoo
MDGOLFHACKER
DiveGuy
SonOfOdin

Let me know who em else wants in. We may change courses, but I'll let you know.

Edit: I'll keep this updated, and quote when necessary.

Current rate is $105, I will call and see what they can do for a group rate. No promises

Tee times

10:03
Tadashi
CAA_Beat
Mizunofan
LeeB

10:12
Troutbum
EMART
UVAWahoo
Motoo

10:21
Molten
G$$$
MDGolfHacker
DiveGuy

10:30
T2GRN18
JohnsinVA
BIGBALL
SonOfOdin

Likely going out as two foursomes and two threesomes. Threesomes may get a single added in by the course.

If you have a request let me know ASAP.

that fills us up at 16. If you're not going to make it I need to know NLT 20 October.

updated bump

updated bump
Nice to see the latest addition of Young Buck...excuse me I mean SonOfOdin!!

And Welcome Diveguy..looking forward to meeting you.

Nice looking groups!

I'm glad it's not this weekend. Temps on the 50s. ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Won't be crowded

I always heard it like this: The 2nd happiest day in a boat owner's life is the day they bought a boat. The Happiest day in a boat owner's life is the day they sold the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back