Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

You know you want to buy something so click here

lmc1m0f0CGRGzTOLlb6N5_2lsZqtYvGea4hdE86IJmR9-KyaLWlTeLJlSQlZlkH40YSsg0AXVG3GReO5zR5BuFO6U2TU4gNjr1biZBCl3LocLUVyEUz6g0rkwjc=s0-d-e1-ft

z2ClWLYsjtbNEHdnccE32WGHNUQADKnbhMae6KQlWM_aISJlZpcZWa6hatyIJL5sMsp_d745wruhFT3-cwoyx-Dv-huBTcT6yMeymc4fx_XEO1qwvOv2xfkKnf8=s0-d-e1-ft

do it

Someone want to help me out with the DSG 5 for 30 deal? Website won't even let me pay using PayPal.

"There is an issue on our end." "This merchant only accepts US accounts." never had these errors before:banghead:

Someone want to help me out with the DSG 5 for 30 deal? Website won't even let me pay using PayPal.

"There is an issue on our end." "This merchant only accepts US accounts." never had these errors before:banghead:

Where do you have it shipped? Their checkout page says "We do not ship internationally at this time" and the Country box has no options; just a static "United States" in a grayed out box.

Where do you have it shipped? Their checkout page says "We do not ship internationally at this time" and the Country box has no options; just a static "United States" in a grayed out box.
I have a US shipping address. Have used it before with DSG orders but now it seems like my payments are being geo-blocked.:unsure:

Callaway pre-owned is having a flash sale on putters and wedges for up to 40% off. Some really good prices on stroke lab putters and new toulons.

Callaway pre-owned is having a flash sale on putters and wedges for up to 40% off. Some really good prices on stroke lab putters and new toulons.
I was about to send this myself. I bought a Stroke Lab Seven S in the last month from them on sale for $125.99 and now it's $100.79. Favorite putter I've owned. Unbelievable deal at that price.

I was about to send this myself. I bought a Stroke Lab Seven S in the last month from them on sale for $125.99 and now it's $100.79. Favorite putter I've owned. Unbelievable deal at that price.

Go back to CPO - the have a might credit you the difference.

Not sure how long it will last, but I've just noticed that Carlsgolfland has lowered the price on the Srixon z785 and 585 drivers $50.

Local Costco had a pallet of Callaway Epic Flash 10.5* with Project X 6.0 60G Smoke shaft for $399. They also had the 3 wood with 70G Smoke shaft but no price was up.

I gotta stay outta this thread. I told myself no more golf spending besides greens fees and balls for the rest of the year.

Puma Jackpot 5 pocket pants are $64.95 at Budget Golf. There appears to be a full selection of colors and sizes.

@Ryan_BudgetGolf beat a competitior's price.

ETA: Forgot to mention this but Hackers15 works so it's an even better deal.

Last edited:
If you just hit your cartner’s Apex irons and haven’t stopped thinking about them, this is the time to act-

BA1D19D0-703B-487C-994D-ACB0A1C3D9A3.jpeg

Back