Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Seeing the Bridgestone Tour B RX on sale at several places. Amazon has them for $26/dozen

Ughhh...I don't need anymore balls but that is a really good price. Thanks for putting this in my head.

Use code ABSS1930 at Ogio.com for an extra 30% off sitewide. You can get a Shadowfuse bag for $140.

OnCore has a BOGO offer on the Elixir. That makes them $17.50/doz with no limit on the number you order.
That's a damned good ball. At that price, it's a no brainer. I was really happy with the performance I got out of that ball when I ordered a dozen earlier in the year. From tee to green I couldn't find a thing I didn't like about it.

Where are the Black Friday deals? My in-box should be filled with at least DSG two fer golf ball deals?

Budget Golf has some door busters posted. Wilson Staff FG Tour ball for $15.99/dozen. Not going to find a 4 piece cast urethane ball any cheaper.

Cobragolf.com has some Black Friday deals going on for both equipment and Puma gear. Check it out.

So I’m been looking to pick up some ProV1X personalized since they dropped the price to $39.99. Puetz Golf seems to offer the best deal with free shipping, No Minimum. Budget is really not an option for me because of the in state tax of 8.75%. I’m I missing a site?

So I’m been looking to pick up some ProV1X personalized since they dropped the price to $39.99. Puetz Golf seems to offer the best deal with free shipping, No Minimum. Budget is really not an option for me because of the in state tax of 8.75%. I’m I missing a site?

Carls Golfland?

Last edited:
My m

I’ve gotten free shipping before on V1X with www.tgw.com. Think the minimum $ amount is $50. Also, amazon.com has them at $39.99

09030E6D-1B92-4C3D-8FA6-27A9222571D5.jpeg
4EF7401D-5A12-490B-A47E-3BAD866A3E63.jpeg

450384CA-6703-4B6A-91F9-A85A99036F6E.jpeg

PXG 0211 irons are $100 off each taking them to $125/ea till 12/2.

Can be ordered through their site. No longer need a fitting.

www.lostgolfballs.com

Stock up and save 30% sitewide (discount already reflected in price)! Plus, save an additional 15% with coupon code BF15. Free shipping over $69

The Big Coupon

Picked this up. Couldn’t pass it up based on the feedback here:

Amazon has yellow Srixon QStar Tours for $14.99 a dozen with a $5 coupon that gets added at checkout.

LINK

Seriously tempted here -

Ogio Alpha Convoy RTC - starting at $185.95

Back