Define golf happiness

Any round with great friends.

Happiness for me is, not having to hit my second shot from the woods.

Any day with golf is a good day.

THP Events. Regular rounds with friends. Shooting good scores.

It's part of each of those plus just being outside in nice weather.

Looking for my ball in the woods thinking, "I could be at work."

This past weekend at the THP Kickoff Classic

Making the ball do something that I actually wanted it to do.

Hitting solid shots and having those moments where you stop, look around, and realize what a fantastic game golf is!

Any round of golf is happiness. Rounds with THPers is even better.

b88ca0e3e7992fd2b6c16910c3260c3f.jpg

Here.

watching Fritters get angry and asking people if they speak english. Oh Fritters, you sir are fun to golf with.

73a1d2038cf10a191805ec0bd8396b23.jpg

Playing with friends and cold beer

THP events. Nothing else better everything else is just above blah.

watching Fritters get angry and asking people if they speak english. Oh Fritters, you sir are fun to golf with.

Caddying for you might be up there as golf happiness. We just need to be on the same page when it comes to aim.

happy-place.png

Whoops, golf happiness; not happy place. Definitely playing with friends or family and just having a good time. I've probably had as many laughs on the golf course as I have anywhere else in life.

That feeling of nothing when the ball jumps off the club face of my driver and pierces the air with that perfect trajectory after I caught the sweet spot.

There are few feelings that bring me more happiness when on the golf course.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Being on the course on a nice day, looking around and realizing that you won the lottery because you exist. Then hitting your ball down the fairway and walking to it so you can hit it again.

THP Events and its not close.

Teeing off first thing in the morning, sun just coming up with a wide open course in front of you.

Back