Define golf happiness

b0af976d3d0bc96e9c46d05b26f46aac.jpg
Near the top of the list for me too

Being healthy enough to play the game and any round with a friend.

Playing with my dad. Only thing we have in common.

Playing by myself on a beautiful day with very few people on the course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly any time that I get to play golf I am happy but I am even happier when I play with friends or my Dad!

Golf happiness is also when I enjoy those that I'm playing with as much or mare than the game itself.

Playing with my buddies, and that feeling when you make good contact. Oh and making pyramids on greens is always happy.

A well struck shot.

Golf with THPers!!!

Happiness to me on/at the golf course is just being there, sitting on a bench, and taking everything in. It could be relaxing before a round eating breakfast, or sitting watching people go off the first tee.

I used to think my golf happiness was dependent on low scores, or long drives, or winning a match. Now it is more about appreciating it all.

Cant put it any better and this isnt just the people in the picture(heritage will always hold a special place) but also any event and picture with me and thpers...

Got to agree with this one here

Near the top of the list for me too

I just got happy remembering this. Damn Gregg, CJ, and myself are short.

I know, I know... Now I'm just piling on, but it really does take me back to MB. Golf was great. People were great. Sponsors were great. Event was great. Patrick and his decision for frozen yogurt over ice cream? No.

I know, I know... Now I'm just piling on, but it really does take me back to MB. Golf was great. People were great. Sponsors were great. Event was great. Patrick and his decision for frozen yogurt over ice cream? No.
Theres always that one guy

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I gotta agree with the my boys. The Legacy with Team Heritage was one of the best, if not the best, golf moments of my life.

But I prefer this picture...

awrq7k.jpg

THP events..making new friends, 81, MVP. I'd even give up the third thing to be guaranteed of the first thing if I had to, but since it always happens at an event, I won't have to.

Count me in on just being on the golf course with friends ...

About a year+ ago I adopted 3 guys that live in a retirement community, I do everything I can to play once a week with the guys ... I know they enjoy the younger guy (me @60) and we have a great banter ... its just fun listening to them tell their stories about their lives.

One of them is an old submarine/diver guy ... if you ever read "Blind Mans Bluff," he was a diver on the those subs in the Russian waters ...

Its sort of hard to explain, but right now playing golf with these gentlemen brings me great happiness/peace ... watching/listening to the guys I get a different view of what is really important, and what the game really has to offer ... and it is not in the golf rule book, or the score card ...

Golf with my Dad.

To me, happiness is walking to a green with only a putter in your hand.

Oh God no! Right now I can 3 putt from 10 feet. Anytime I hit a solid shot I get a sense of happiness. Would like to see that happen more often.

Golf with my Dad.
I was just going to write:
Seeing my dad drain a birdie at the toughest hole on our course; happened last time we played.

Teeing it up with golfing friends, those you really only see on the course. Comraderie around sports is a great feeling and definitely brings people together.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

A round with friends enjoying the scenery and time

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sunny day, foursome of buddies, nice cigar, good ball striking, lush fairways.

To me, golf happiness is just golfing with friends and having fun, and being apart of a community with friends... although that might change after club clash to "happiness is THP events"

Being at the golf course...period. I hope I get to compete in one of these THP events some day. They seem like great events with great people.

Back