Derrick Rose accused of drugging and gang raping a woman

Some of has to do with ESPN latching on to the NBA and ignoring (largely) the NHL. Now that's a bit of a chicken and egg situation. The reason ESPN went with the NBA was ratings. But, for an American audience, it's made hockey nearly disappear ratings wise.

ESPN is more bitter about the NHL deal with Versus than some are that hockey used to end in ties.

If you take out the canada teams do they a still? Curious.
Are you talking attendance, yes I believe it would. I recall an article a year or so again that broke it down by market, and in most markets that had both the nhl was higher.

But to the main point, obviously the NBA is much more popular in the US than the NHL. I would be the number of die hard are farely close, but your average sports fan is much more into the NBA.

Are you talking attendance, yes I believe it would. I recall an article a year or so again that broke it down by market, and in most markets that had both the nhl was higher.

But to the main point, obviously the NBA is much more popular in the US than the NHL. I would be the number of die hard are farely close, but your average sports fan is much more into the NBA.

Is it possible that attendancs is just higher because they play in the same arenas and the hockey configuration allows more spectators? Plus that one game in a football stadium. How about sellout percentage?

The article I'm referring to was specifically addressing attendance percentage, not total numbers

The potential Rose raping has turned into the raping of the NHL. Seems fitting I suppose.

Comical and fitting.

Who is raping the NHL? My goodness....Someone mentions race, someone else mentioned the NHL player, and it was mentioned that the lack of press was due to lack of attention to the sport in comparison.

Who is raping the NHL? My goodness....Someone mentions race, someone else mentioned the NHL player, and it was mentioned that the lack of press was due to lack of attention to the sport in comparison.

I forgot the little :alien: guy. Oh well, I had fun!

Can one of the white guys in pro sports mess up, please. All this bad press is making it hard to black.....

This is similar to something Toni Morrison said.

Back