DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that place, an eagle track, same GPS systems as cowboys. Dear on the course last time I played.

Is it to late to be added to the group?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never, we always need more golf buddies

Thanks im a Duncanville native that lives in Grand Prairie. So i guess you could put me with the Dallas Squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2/1 is Super Bowl weekend

I does not matter to me I thought I would just throw it out there

Last edited:
I always go out of town for the Super Bowl, but just for the day. If we get out there early on the 1st, I should still be good.

Well, I can't make the first weekend in February. I already have plans for that weekend. My brothers birthday and I have family coming in for it. We are taking the kids out to some supposedly BA cart track. Not even sure if the track is open yet, but we already have the tickets for everyone to race.

Well, I can't make the first weekend in February. I already have plans for that weekend. My brothers birthday and I have family coming in for it. We are taking the kids out to some supposedly BA cart track. Not even sure if the track is open yet, but we already have the tickets for everyone to race.

This is what happens when we have a large DFW family of golfers:disapointed:
There is a BA cart track out east of Rockwall.

Anyone have any experience with Talamonti shafts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Its starting to seem like February 15th will be best. I guess Nate will just have to get his wife to cover for him for a day

Its starting to seem like February 15th will be best. I guess Nate will just have to get his wife to cover for him for a day

You guys do what you need to do for sure. It is what it is. If I can't make the 15th I'll see you on the 1st for Adams! No worries!

You guys do what you need to do for sure. It is what it is. If I can't make the 15th I'll see you on the 1st for Adams! No worries!

We don't blame you. I wouldn't want to be that embarrassed after a button whooping either

Aaron, why not put a few dates out there, see what dates the has the biggest group available, and just go with that. It could be February 1, the end of January, or it may turn out to be February 15. That gives the choices, and which ever one gets the most votes, run with it.

Im good with the end of january till the end of february.

Cookie & baldguy. I'm sending PMs with my cell # in case you need to get in touch before tomorrow's round.

See you there.

I'm heading into Fort Worth now and getting some sprinkles but nothing that would keep us off the course. I will either be at the putting green or back at the range.

I'm stuck on a spur-of-the-moment year-end type conference call... the big boss decided to give us all a 6-month recap. I'm not sure yet how long this will last. Is it going to cost anyone money if I can't make it down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back