DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you boys out at the course tomorrow. I'll buy anyone lunch if your there between 11:45 and noon. Hope you guys are ready for my music selections.......

See you boys out at the course tomorrow. I'll buy anyone lunch if your there between 11:45 and noon. Hope you guys are ready for my music selections.......

I can handle almost any music . Let's see if you can find the one or two that I can't.

Leaving here at 6am. Need to stop in Irving and see my aunt. Then off to the course & I'm pretty sure I'll get there to grab lunch with you Big Time.

Leaving here at 6am. Need to stop in Irving and see my aunt. Then off to the course & I'm pretty sure I'll get there to grab lunch with you Big Time.

You got it! You got my number if needed.

I can handle almost any music . Let's see if you can find the one or two that I can't.

Sounds to me like you want to build a Snowman! Just Let It Go!

Hope you guys have a blast!

JM

You guys are gonna have a great time this weekend. Wish I could be there but as we all know life (work) can get in the way of golf. Hit em well boys

Sounds to me like you want to build a Snowman! Just Let It Go!

Hope you guys have a blast!

JM

I do have that!!!

I could live with that. Especially with it being 95° or hotter tomorrow. And if my wife calls while we are out there, we Are going to hear that song.

Saturday morning pairings
First tee time is 7:40

1. 3bd
2. Gene
3. Darin
4. Jank
5. texasbubba

6. #cookie
7. Wardf
8. Jman
9. niteowl
10. Nate

11. afwcardinal
12. matthew
13. mikeg
14. baldguy

Afternoon round

1. Nate
2. Jank
3. afwcardinal
4. niteowl
5. wardf

6. Jman
7. #cookie
8. matthew
9. baldguy
10. texasbubba

Let me know if this will work for everyone. I tried not to double up anyone but you know how it goes. At least we get to play fivesomes so that helped.

Just wanted to bump this

No boy bands!

No better feeling than on the road early in the morning on your way to play with THP'ers.

See you guys soon.

Will be following you guys. Hopefully you can post up during the rounds. There are a couple of prolific "Viners" involved in these rounds! :act-up:

Have fun!

JM

Enjoy your round out there on the toughest course in the land. Hopefully you don't have too many battle scars for tomorrow. See everyone bright and early in the morning!

I'm bringing the "Pain" today.
So does that mean Back Street Boys and NSync or One Direction and Justin Bieber?

So does that mean Back Street Boys and NSync or One Direction and Justin Bieber?
Got, I hope not. I may have to break something.
And Nate, if you have pains today, I will have Alieve in the bag. Just Bring It.

Wish I could make it. The other half will be in England next weekend if anyone wants to play.

And I'm in Irving. Made great time

And I'm in Irving. Made great time
Awesome Mike! See ya shortly. If you get to Eldorado early you can just go out to the range if you want. Balls will be stacked up out there for you. Just make yourself at home!

Sooooo....where's the in-round updates from the large group at Grapevine??? Pictures???

Sooooo....where's the in-round updates from the large group at Grapevine??? Pictures???

Grapevine is tomorrow, we will get some going!

Have a great time gents!!

Playing Indian Creek in Carrollton tomorrow....anyone play there before? Heard mixed reviews about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back