Not open for further replies.
Update to below: 1 spot available

Saturday, 2/28

Times:

7:00
7:09
7:17
7:26

I have until 48 hours prior to tee times to cancel or my CC gets hit at $185 per person so let me know if you won't be able to make it. Teeing off this early should allow for playing another 18 in the afternoon if you choose with the replay rate. Replay rate is $45.

1) #Cookie
2) mikeg74
3) afwcardinal
4) Jman
5) cwmonroe87
6) cwmonroe87's brother
7) Nate
8) Jank
9) Threeboysdad
10) BigTex
11) Darin (TBD's friend)
12) Jim (#Cookie's stepdad)
13) DocTrussell
14) Boyd (#Cookie's uncle)
15) NoLine
16) OPEN

Wish I could join but I've already got plans for that Saturday morning.

Update to below: 1 spot available

Saturday, 2/28

Times:

7:00
7:09
7:17
7:26

I have until 48 hours prior to tee times to cancel or my CC gets hit at $185 per person so let me know if you won't be able to make it. Teeing off this early should allow for playing another 18 in the afternoon if you choose with the replay rate. Replay rate is $45.

1) #Cookie
2) mikeg74
3) afwcardinal
4) Jman
5) cwmonroe87
6) cwmonroe87's brother
7) Nate
8) Jank
9) Threeboysdad
10) BigTex
11) Darin (TBD's friend)
12) Jim (#Cookie's stepdad)
13) DocTrussell
14) Boyd (#Cookie's uncle)
15) NoLine
16) OPEN
Really looking forward to this one! First practice round for the regional rivalry?

So I have never used the Ideal coupon before.... Do I just print it and take it to the course the day of?

Really looking forward to this one! First practice round for the regional rivalry?

If someone wants out I'll take ideal coupon and play 100% . I'm just not dropping $185 for that course. Holler at me if u can't make it and have fun

For those playing Prairie Lakes Sunday, ideal golfer has a deal that just came up this morning. $24.
Sorry, deal on weekends is after 11:30.

For those playing Prairie Lakes Sunday, ideal golfer has a deal that just came up this morning. $24.

Saw that but we are playing Lake Arlington Sunday.

And 2 spots still open!

Dave: starting to look questionable for Sunday.

Let's take another look Saturday afternoon based on temps and rain.

Dave: starting to look questionable for Sunday.

Let's take another look Saturday afternoon based on temps and rain.
Sure. Should I go ahead and cancel the Sunday reservation?

Edit: Ah, just looked at the weather, I see what you mean. Pass on the rain. I'll go ahead and cancel the reservation.

Where are you playing Saturday morning? The PVGA tournament?

Last edited:
Sure. Should I go ahead and cancel the Sunday reservation?

Edit: Ah, just looked at the weather, I see what you mean. Pass on the rain. I'll go ahead and cancel the reservation.

Where are you playing Saturday morning? The PVGA tournament?

Thanks buddy.

Yes, PVGA on Saturday.

If weather clears we can always show up and just walk on.

Do you want to just play an afternoon round at Pecan Valley?

I'm kicking around the idea of signing up for that tournament, somebody has to come in dead last. :)

Do you want to just play an afternoon round at Pecan Valley?

I'm kicking around the idea of signing up for that tournament, somebody has to come in dead last. :)
Do it, you will have fun. Probably be paired with my dad and father in law

Join the tourney!

And I may be up for an extra 9 post tourney if others are.

I wish I was going to be in town to play.

Ill be in DFW on March 26th right before the UST event if anyone wants to play somewhere.
Are you sure you want to play with us Texans?! Lol. I may be able to get off work to play. Just depends on my workload that week. Put me down as a maybe.

Ill be in DFW on March 26th right before the UST event if anyone wants to play somewhere.

Yea, I'll know more that week of but considering the East Texas outing is a few weeks after I might have a pretty big honey do list still to accomplish. Touch base later that week.

I'm in the 9:30 slot for tomorrow at PVGA. Anyone else in that group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back