DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my bag is set for tomorrow with the extra driver for Eddie (dad isnt letting go of the hybrid right now so Ill have to steal it wednesday) I expect Cookie to bring his speaker and provide the tunes!! If there is anything else you guy want me to bring let me know.

Thanks for reminder. Need to charge the speaker!!

Just threw a new grip on the Cleveland 5w and picked up some B330 RXS to try tomorrow. Guess all I need now is a bottle of water for the NUUN and I will be ready to go. See you gentlemen tomorrow.

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Speaker/iPod charged and a few new clubs ready for trial. Looking forward to it gents!

Anyone else need a coupon for tomorrow?

I am so ready for today's round. Can't wait to get to the course.

Sad J.

Have a great time gents!

Headed that way.

Just got here. Be on the range in 10.

Teeing off:

7uzade5e.jpg

3evy9yje.jpg

vydydume.jpg

amabagen.jpg

Had a good time today, gentlemen. Sorry that I was not feeling very well, but it was still fun. Appreciate you guys letting me play around with the counter balanced putters. I will say that I did not like the feel of the insert though. Maybe with some time with it, but I preferred the milled face putter more. To be honest, I like my m1 feel the best, but I believe with the right head and weight, I would love the longer shaft and the balance of the club. Thanks againg for letting me hit some putts with them.

Had a great time today gentlemen & played my best golf with THPers.
AFW, as always dude, thanks.
Cookie, hope the back straightens out.
Niteowl, it was great to tee it up with you again.

Let's do it again.

Few range pics

I've never seen or heard 2 guys talk about shafts as much as these 2.
IMG_20130825_113607_zps6d4f75af.jpg
[/URL]

AFW getting loosened up.
IMG_20130825_113619_zpsb5cae1b8.jpg
[/URL]

Doing the happy dance
IMG_20130825_115043_zpse8b4e64c.jpg
[/URL]

Falling in love all over again.
IMG_20130825_115118_zpsb632530d.jpg
[/URL]

Few range pics

I've never seen or heard 2 guys talk about shafts as much as these 2.
IMG_20130825_113607_zps6d4f75af.jpg
[/URL]

AFW getting loosened up.
IMG_20130825_113619_zpsb5cae1b8.jpg
[/URL]

Doing the happy dance
IMG_20130825_115043_zpse8b4e64c.jpg
[/URL]

Falling in love all over again.
IMG_20130825_115118_zpsb632530d.jpg
[/URL]

I really do like that driver. Glad Aaron doesn't.

Thought you might want to look at this video Matthew.

Thought you might want to look at this video Matthew.

I was trying to attach the video, but it did not work from my phone. Will try again later from a computer.

Ft Worth City Championships are this w/e. 36 holes. Not sure what courses I'm playing. Used to be 54 (Sat, Sun, Mon). Haven't heard why it got reduces. I'm sure the number crunchers want Labor Day to be a full tee sheet at holiday rates.

Anyway, a 6.4 GHIN either puts me in the 1st or 2nd flight. I try to prep my game for this event and one other event in October. So, hopefully it all comes together. I haven't practiced as much as I would've liked. But, I think almost everyone can say that. This time last year, my GHIN was 4.7. Working on a grip change can really make the scores go up. But, I had a good round with the THPer's at Meadowbrook. My shortgame was saving me that day. Hopefully, I'll keep that going, but hit my teeshots a little straighter.

Awesome Doug! Best of luck and looking forward to hearing how you do.

Good luck Doug. You'll do good. Just keep that driver in the fairway.

Ft Worth City Championships are this w/e. 36 holes. Not sure what courses I'm playing. Used to be 54 (Sat, Sun, Mon). Haven't heard why it got reduces. I'm sure the number crunchers want Labor Day to be a full tee sheet at holiday rates.

Anyway, a 6.4 GHIN either puts me in the 1st or 2nd flight. I try to prep my game for this event and one other event in October. So, hopefully it all comes together. I haven't practiced as much as I would've liked. But, I think almost everyone can say that. This time last year, my GHIN was 4.7. Working on a grip change can really make the scores go up. But, I had a good round with the THPer's at Meadowbrook. My shortgame was saving me that day. Hopefully, I'll keep that going, but hit my teeshots a little straighter.

Good luck. If you need any tips on how play from the trees, let me know since I became an expert yesterday.

Good luck doug. I have a few other friends playing as well in championship flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back