DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was feeling it today. Had 7 birdies, missed a 4 footer for eagle and then nearly dropped this in off the tee on the next hole:

c4189219cee32ff5fb64090f509fece1.jpg

Was -5 at one point on the back. Kept telling BigTex, "I'm just feeling it."

I was feeling it today. Had 7 birdies, missed a 4 footer for eagle and then nearly dropped this in off the tee on the next hole:

c4189219cee32ff5fb64090f509fece1.jpg

Was -5 at one point on the back. Kept telling BigTex, "I'm just feeling it."

The eagle attempt was set up by a 355 yard drive also. Thought I had hit a decent drive on that hole until we had to drive to his.

Big Time killing it yesterday. Actually surprised we don't see that more often.
Way to go Nate.

Big Time killing it yesterday. Actually surprised we don't see that more often.
Way to go Nate.

Are you saying I've been under achieving this whole time? LOL. The golf Gods went easy on me I think.

Are you saying I've been under achieving this whole time? LOL. The golf Gods went easy on me I think.

That's exactly what he is telling me this AM.

Played Stevens Park yesterday, in good shape and some great views of Dallas. Some beautiful holes and some quirky ones, as to be expected when you have limited real estate. Had a 1pm tee time and paid $38, can't beat it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not playing to your potential. I personally think you could shoot lower more often.

Last edited:
Played Stevens Park yesterday, in good shape and some great views of Dallas. Some beautiful holes and some quirky ones, as to be expected when you have limited real estate. Had a 1pm tee time and paid $38, can't beat it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Course was built in the 1920's. They rebuilt it a few years ago. I love the course, just don't get over there often enough.

Really enjoyed today's round gentlemen. It was a definite need for me, and turned into something better than I thought it would. Thanks.
I hope we can do it again soon.
Really glad we got to tee it up again. Hopefully the elbow heals up a bit more and we can get out again.

Fun morning today! Thanks to Charles (djcoolaid1914) for coming out for the first time, was a pleasure meeting you and hope you come back out again soon!

Fun morning today! Thanks to Charles (djcoolaid1914) for coming out for the first time, was a pleasure meeting you and hope you come back out again soon!
Really glad Charles made it out today. Nice to see new guys join in when we play.

Really enjoyed today's round gentlemen. It was a definite need for me, and turned into something better than I thought it would. Thanks.
I hope we can do it again soon.
Great weather, great company, what more could you ask for? (maybe my put on the 18th to fall, lol)
nice meeting yall and thanks to afwcardinal for the THP swag.

Darin will be playing and will have his OU gear on so I will have my Texas on. Maybe I can at least beat my OU buddy.

UT will need an offense to beat OU, and OU has an offense.

When TCU takes pity on you at the half ... ugh, it's ugly.

Anyone playing the MGA club championship at Meadowbrook this weekend? 8AM shotgun start both days.

UT will need an offense to beat OU, and OU has an offense.

When TCU takes pity on you at the half ... ugh, it's ugly.

I have a Freshman Frog and I'm $57K into my $230K journey at TCU - Go Frogs!

Yeah add another who is at the University of Pennsylvania and I'm paying the GDP of Swaziland right now.

Anyone playing Friday?

I'm making it a 4 day weekend and need to prep for the weekend tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back