DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a big post I was working on, but decided against it.

So I changed over to this.
1e4b61ddceb32d946aa57d0a0cf16281.jpg

3a07017904b39e40312591bc0564ec5d.jpg

This isn't Texas golf that I'm playing now. Got to say I liked it.
Pain free and I had a blast.
The shot of the green is my fairway bunker shot. I'm just past the flag. This Florida golf isn't bad. I know this was a mediocre course, but I need to play. A little tighter than what we normally see, but it's fun.

Is that grass? I miss grass.

It's something like grass. Not real sure what at this time of year. It is green though.

We just had a kickass opportunity with UST (first of six which is incredible) and the vast majority of Texas THP'ers haven't opened the live update thread yet alone posted in it.

I'll be honest, I certainly have not read the entire thread and have not posted either. I read through some of it but it just got to be too many pages, which I think is great, and I had devoted about as much time as I had available to it. Sorry, I guess.

Hey fellow DFW THP'ers. My buddy and I are going to be down in your neck of the woods. We are playing Frisco Lakes, Friday at 1:48 and Coyote Ridge this Saturday at 8:00. If you would be interested in joining us just let me know and I will get you added.

We are playing the tribute and old American Thursday and Friday morning...super psyched as the weather looking like 30-40 degrees better down there than in MPLS.
That is a good line up courses, wish I could join you. Played The Tribute on Saturday. In decent shape for this time of year.

That is a good line up courses, wish I could join you. Played The Tribute on Saturday. In decent shape for this time of year.

Awesome. That is great to know.

Awesome. That is great to know.

Don't forget about Top Golf and PGA Superstore. They are close by to those courses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget about Top Golf and PGA Superstore. They are close by to those courses.

Planning on hitting up both...just found out a new PGA superstore is coming to Minneapolis in late March...want to see what we are getting.

Anyone looking at playing this weekend?

Did you have a place in mind?

Not really. We can figure something out depending on if others want to jump in.

I have a Cowboys pass that must be used this month....

I'm 50/50 but let me know if and when you set something up.

Ok. Is there a day or time that works better for you?

Depending on details, I could be down for Sunday AM.

Saturday would have to be after 11am and Sunday is pretty open for me.

Ok. How about you Kap? Any preference?

How about Bridlewood Sunday at 8:12? $62

I would need to play on Saturday.

Couple closest to in between I have found so far:
Saturday
Frisco Lakes 1:48 $35

Bridlewood 2:04 $46.75

You boys go to town on whatever time you want. I have a soccer game later that night so would be cutting it too close. Think I'm going to take this weekend off and try and play next weekend, March 11th or 12th since no soccer games to interfere.

Taylor is back in town too so told him I would set something up. Will eyeball the weather and go from there.

I have a Cowboys pass that must be used this month....
Cookie, I still have mine also do you know if Jman is going to grab it? If not lets get together and play.

Hey fellow DFW THP'ers. My buddy and I are going to be down in your neck of the woods. We are playing Frisco Lakes, Friday at 1:48 and Coyote Ridge this Saturday at 8:00. If you would be interested in joining us just let me know and I will get you added.

We are playing the tribute and old American Thursday and Friday morning...super psyched as the weather looking like 30-40 degrees better down there than in MPLS.

I would love to play at Coyote Ridge at 8:00 if its still open.

Let me check. If it is I will book it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back