Damn...very cool!

Yep! Looks pretty awesome.
07752cd61d89c8e20e575c2f064578ad.jpg
ad13e2f5617f90952f0faa34200e88bc.jpg
40e03c943af3de4fb9685be218fcb3b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh we need one of these in DFW

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hoping this forecast means we have dodged winter.

92cd4f15aba08333954a5ee71747679c.jpg

Hoping this forecast means we have dodged winter.

92cd4f15aba08333954a5ee71747679c.jpg

Anyone playing this weekend?

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

A buddy and I will be down in your neck of the woods Thursday-Saturday next week...looking at playing Texas Star on Saturday morning. Wanted to get in another recommend course (Have tees time set for Old American, The Tribute, and Frisco Lakes.) If anybody would be interested let me know.

Last edited:
I really hope DFWers are paying attention to what is happening at UST today.

I had to miss the live action today, but have been in the thread catching up this evening. From what I've seen, looks like it was one heck of a day. I need to get back in there and finish up what I just skimmed.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I was!!! I'm still smiling!

If this doesn't get a few DFW'ers excited about trying to snag one of the last 8 spots then nothing will. Funny thing is.....Danny and JB aren't done yet with the surprises for the next groups!

I was!!! I'm still smiling!

If this doesn't get a few DFW'ers excited about trying to snag one of the last 8 spots then nothing will. Funny thing is.....Danny and JB aren't done yet with the surprises for the next groups!

Need a 4th today? :alien:

Have fun man! Regardless of reason, there has been very little activity from the local crew since the live thread went up.

I feel like a Field of Dreams failure in all honesty. No one is better at learning and improving from it than THP though!

Need a 4th today? :alien:

Have fun man! Regardless of reason, there has been very little activity from the local crew since the live thread went up.

I feel like a Field of Dreams failure in all honesty. No one is better at learning and improving from it than THP though!

We DFW'ers can be a fickle group when we want! Ha!

Great day for golf! Can't wait to test this driver/shaft combo out!

Get that shot measuring device ready, expect you to do some damage!!!

And if you want any assistance installing the new shafts I'm here for you.

Just go out and have a blast today. Very excited to be following along myself. DFW crew needs to be all over the rest of these events.

Practiced and Played Dallas Golf Club today, got in some much needed work as a single.

I went driving range myself try out my new irons. Try to get out tomorrow see if it goes better

You guys are nuts if you don't try and get into this local event. If you've been following you know why. So great to support a local OEM here.

Game changer!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back