DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about 7:37 at MB for Sunday? Early and off course by noon or so.

Sunday, 5/8
Meadowbrook Golf course (30/820)
7:37 AM

1) #Cookie
2) cwmonroe87
3)
4)

You sir are my hero. Hit's the golf course on Mother's Day, leaving 2 little ones home with mom while you get in 18. There is nothing more to say. Hero.

We have a new BIGTIME. Sorry Natrix.

You sir are my hero. Hit's the golf course on Mother's Day, leaving 2 little ones home with mom while you get in 18. There is nothing more to say. Hero.

Hero is certainly one word. I am not not man enough to pull that stunt

Isn't Mother's Day when the Mom is supposed to spend all day with the kids and be Mothers?

Isn't Mother's Day when the Mom is supposed to spend all day with the kids and be Mothers?

ShaqLaugh.gif

Let me tell you how I accomplished this...... It was very easy. 2 weeks ago I finally gave in and for Mother's Day I let her buy all new bedroom outfit and living room outfit. So $9,000 later at Nebraska Furniture Mart I get to play on Sunday hahahaha

Let me tell you how I accomplished this...... It was very easy. 2 weeks ago I finally gave in and for Mother's Day I let her buy all new bedroom outfit and living room outfit. So $9,000 later at Nebraska Furniture Mart I get to play on Sunday hahahaha

My dad bought my mom a new Lexus, and his reward is getting to help me move in Sunday

Please hide this post from your wife, the words "let her" will be used against you forever.

Who else wants to play? Looks like weather is clear until later Sunday.

Sunday, 5/8
Meadowbrook Golf course (30/820)
7:37 AM

1) #Cookie
2) cwmonroe87
3)
4)

Anyone playing tomorrow? Looking to get out in the morning. Only chance I will get to play while in town.

Anyone playing tomorrow? Looking to get out in the morning. Only chance I will get to play while in town.

Where are you thinking of playing at?
I'm open for a 7am tee time.

Where are you thinking of playing at?
I'm open for a 7am tee time.
Does Meadowbrook work for you? Pecan Valley? I just want cheap and early tee time.

I'm check on it.

Meadowbrook, 7:22 work OK?

If I didn't have UST next week on Friday i would join ya but cannot do 2 straight weeks.
Understandable.
I just can't be here in town for one solid week and not tee it up. Been a busy week so far, but making time tomorrow to go play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back