DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
50% chance of rain on Sunday right now... hopefully we get lucky

Come on man, this is Texas...you thats as good as saying 0%!!!

Ain't that the truth? It's 30% everyday down here and it never rains. >70% will have me worried.

My brother and I need a place to golf Sat AM. He lives in Preston Hollow by Hpckaday. Where should we play and where have y'all found coupons???

My brother and I need a place to golf Sat AM. He lives in Preston Hollow by Hpckaday. Where should we play and where have y'all found coupons???

What about some of the old dallas clubs like tennison or Stevens park? Those are fun places to play

What about some of the old dallas clubs like tennison or Stevens park? Those are fun places to play
He mentioned Indian Creek/Lakes??? Tribute? Any insights? Coupons??? I used to play Tennyson when I used to visit in the summers during college. I haven't been there in a LONG time! I'll mention that to him. Thanks!

He mentioned Indian Creek/Lakes??? Tribute? Any insights? Coupons??? I used to play Tennyson when I used to visit in the summers during college. I haven't been there in a LONG time! I'll mention that to him. Thanks!

Indian creek is fun. Last time I played it was in good shape. Seeing as I don't get down to dallas too often I don't know about coupons

Try golfnow or maybe cookie can come in and help

I don't think I've ever seen any coupons for either of those courses.

Not to rush but has the 19th at Winstar been confirmed?
I'm just trying to lay that weekend out.

50% chance of rain on Sunday right now... hopefully we get lucky

I hope it stays away too. I have an 8:45 at Bear Creek-west course and I have never played there before so I am excited. BTW any insights/tips to that course are appreciated

Lake Arlington golf course
Sunday, 10/13
9:08 tee time (confirmed)

1) #cookie
2) Jank (maybe)
3) niteowl03
4) TXRR01

#Cookie, weather not looking good for Sunday, are we still on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I just knew you would do that. Let's play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, well if we get up Sunday and it's just pouring then lets touch base in this thread to see what to do. Few sprinkles, etc won't keep me away.

Haha, well if we get up Sunday and it's just pouring then lets touch base in this thread to see what to do. Few sprinkles, etc won't keep me away.

Sounds like a plan, who knows I could have an epic game during the rain just like the Bishop on caddyshack. For the record I'll forgo the lighting strike!

No it has not. It's to late to get a group going there now as tee times need to be made tomorrow. I plan to play there on November 2nd for anyone interested.

Gotcha. I guess I'll make other plans.

Lake Arlington golf course
Sunday, 10/13
9:08 tee time (confirmed)

1) #cookie
2) Jank (maybe)
3) niteowl03
4) TXRR01

#Cookie, sorry but I must cancel tomorrow's game. I'll catch up with you guys on the next round

I will be out there tomorrow. Sad and deflated, but I will be there. Got to redeem myself from Friday.

I will be out there tomorrow. Sad and deflated, but I will be there. Got to redeem myself from Friday.

You cant play any worse than the Sooners!!!:banghead:

If there not a 4 th for Sunday I will come join in

I accept that challenge. Putting up triple digits tomorrow

Maybe if you double your score. We just need to play more hybrids and less drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back