DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you guys think is a fair price for a 910 D3 driver. Stock, stiff shaft, and in very good shape. Headcover and tool included.

So what do you guys think is a fair price for a 910 D3 driver. Stock, stiff shaft, and in very good shape. Headcover and tool included.

$100-150 maybe...

that's what i was thinking. i put it on CL for $155 figuring someone will come in low and i might be able to move it for $130-$140

i enjoyed it. thanks for coming out. perfect day to golf and like you said, the course was in great shape. the back 9 kicked my ass.

that's what i was thinking. i put it on CL for $155 figuring someone will come in low and i might be able to move it for $130-$140

You like CL better than ebay?

Anybody playing on Saturday?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Anybody playing on Saturday?

I'd thought about it but probably stick close to the house & take the wife. Where you thinking?

I'd thought about it but probably stick close to the house & take the wife. Where you thinking?

Don't know. But I think there is a 50% chance of rain for Saturday.

I saw that earlier today, might put a damper on playing then.

Its 60% for Sat and 30% Sunday morning

Just heard that Crowne Valley raised it's w/e rate from $18 to $25.

Just heard that Crowne Valley raised it's w/e rate from $18 to $25.

Yea they told us about this when we went out there a few months back. If its still in similar shape its a good value.

Yea they told us about this when we went out there a few months back. If its still in similar shape its a good value.

A co-worker played it this past week. He had no complaints, esp. for $25 w/e rate.

A co-worker played it this past week. He had no complaints, esp. for $25 w/e rate.

Ya, 25 with cart isny bad at all. When we played the greens were pretty decent, fairways could have used a little work, but no real complaints

$25 is a great deal for that course. I need to play there again. Especially since it is about 10min from my apt.

$25 is a great deal for that course. I need to play there again. Especially since it is about 10min from my apt.

I'd be up for it. Gotta figure something out. My tourney's for the year are over. I still have 2-3 TGA Team Play events left. Those happen on Sundays. This w/e is soccer game and school activities. Plus, I need to catchup on some Honey-Do's. I'm out of town the w/e of 11/2-3.

Im headed to Stephenville to play in a tournament at The Legends course tomorrow. Does anyone have any info/tips about this course?

The Tribute is going up on ideal golfer tomorrow for $65. Normally $100 plus tax. I'm game if anyone else is. M-F anytime. Weekend after 12.

The Tribute is going up on ideal golfer tomorrow for $65. Normally $100 plus tax. I'm game if anyone else is. M-F anytime. Weekend after 12.

I have Avidgolfer which is the same deal but after 1pm Friday-Sunday, so i should be game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back