DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Fudge! Didn't see this! :(
All good. Was hoping to have time to get another round in but doing gun quals today and tomorrow so will be here late and fly out Sunday evening.

All good. Was hoping to have time to get another round in but doing gun quals today and tomorrow so will be here late and fly out Sunday evening.
Next time you're in town, send me a PM. I'll def be down for a round of golf. I know a few good spots.

Next time you're in town, send me a PM. I'll def be done for a round of golf. I know a few good spots.
I’ll be in a few times over the next few years. My unit is down here now.

I assume you've played Waterchase before, if not, all of the rain we got Wednesday would make that place a swamp... If you are still headed out today, good luck and enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

LOL, yeah saw that, thanks!!!
How did your "backyard" do with all the rain the other day?

I assume you've played Waterchase before, if not, all of the rain we got Wednesday would make that place a swamp... If you are still headed out today, good luck and enjoy!

It was my first time playing it. And I don’t head out till Sunday but Navy has me tied up during the day time. Hoping the ranges open up today.

playing this afternoon if you ahve time...generally play at Bridlewood...

but hit me up, happy to tee it up anywhere...

playing this afternoon if you ahve time...generally play at Bridlewood...

but hit me up, happy to tee it up anywhere...
I definitely would but right now schedule doesn’t have me getting out till 5-6pm and I gotta get to the gym and get my workout in before it closes haha

Playing lake park today in Lewisville 🔥
There's no missing the fairways in this course!

Playing lake park today in Lewisville 🔥
There's no missing the fairways in this course!

Haha! Can always post a number at Lake Park. It's wide open. How were the conditions? Years ago it was in really good shape for such an inexpensive course. But about 7-8 years ago, the greens were in really bad shape. I haven't played there in ages though.

Haha! Can always post a number at Lake Park. It's wide open. How were the conditions? Years ago it was in really good shape for such an inexpensive course. But about 7-8 years ago, the greens were in really bad shape. I haven't played there in ages though.
It was actually in good shape! Greens were good and grass was green.

Anyone down to play this week? I’m off this whole week from work! I was think Texas Rangers GC.

Anyone down to play this week? I’m off this whole week from work! I was think Texas Rangers GC.

One of my favorite courses! Unfortunately, I committed to rounds tomorrow, Wednesday and Saturday. Think my wife may throw something at me if I add another day, lol!

One of my favorite courses! Unfortunately, I committed to rounds tomorrow, Wednesday and Saturday. Think my wife may throw something at me if I add another day, lol!
Haha all good! A friend of mine literally said the same thing to me yesterday 😂

Had a trip to Galveston planned. Looks as if that plan will get modified. Looks like Dallas/Plano instead. Any of you guys up for some golf. Be there from approx Nov 30th to Dec 10th. Demanding on RV reservations.

Played the Rangers course last Saturday for the first time. It was in good shape, greens were a little slow, other than that, I enjoyed the course. Missed every bunker out there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMG_1648.gif

Had a trip to Galveston planned. Looks as if that plan will get modified. Looks like Dallas/Plano instead. Any of you guys up for some golf. Be there from approx Nov 30th to Dec 10th. Demanding on RV reservations.
If I’m free, I’ll reach out with time

I’ll be in the Prosper area beginning Friday Dec 1st thru the 10th. Only day that I can’t work around is Saturday the 2nd. Plans that day are set. If anyone wants to play let me know.

I’ll be in the Prosper area beginning Friday Dec 1st thru the 10th. Only day that I can’t work around is Saturday the 2nd. Plans that day are set. If anyone wants to play let me know.
lol, they pulled that out at the last minute, didn't they

lol, they pulled that out at the last minute, didn't they
No ****. Blocked extra point made us stay out in the rain a little longer. Not sure I’m looking forward to what Texas might do to us. Never know we seem to play better the better the opponent is.

Back