Did You Play Nike Equipment?

Not a nike fan anymore but did have some of their clubs. Had a square sumo driver and had my longest ever drive with it, drove my only par four green with it, 250 yds. Also tried some Pro Combo irons and they were much better than I was. And a couple of CPR hybrids. All these were several years ago when I started playing.

Played the SQ Sumo driver (not the square one) for back in the day.

A couple of things - One I am embarrassed to admit, the other was fantastic.

1691168569883.png

1691168532439.png

I have a Vapor Pro Combo 3i in the bag currently.

Yes Mach speed squared and regular shaped head.

Just the ball

Never any Nike equipment. Closest I got was a Nike golf bag.

Some of their balls. Only tried one club, a driver, the model I can’t remember. It was over the winter in NY, I grabbed like 5 different drivers to give a good, long test with to determine what I’d play the next season. Even though I can’t recall the model, I do remember liking it.

Yep. First brand new set of irons I ever bought. Nike Vapor Speed.

IMG_2096.jpeg

Sure did. Played the VR Pro irons.

Played some rzn golf balls and use their shoes still but never any clubs.

Never. And any Nike balls I find get hit directly into the nearest water or other unretrievable location.

Man I wanted a Slingshot irons in the worst way. Never got to play them but did play the Nike RZN ball for a long time.

Sasquatch driver

Man I wanted a Slingshot irons in the worst way. Never got to play them but did play the Nike RZN ball for a long time.
I loved my Slingshots, I wonder what I did with them?

VR Pro Combo irons
Nike One golf balls

The 3 iron Nike Vapor Pro Combo is still in my bag. I hit nothing but darts with that thing which makes it so hard to leave. I've tried multiple driving irons in the past but keep playing with this Nike. It's probably my most consistent stick in there.

Have played a lot of Nike gear over the years. Still have the pro-combo set and some other pieces.

7BFCC943-9AA4-4832-88A0-3DE6AC5E123B.jpeg

99C6D3B9-4388-46E6-A888-E22D0D296865.jpeg

8E99E838-B2EA-4B3B-898F-CFD374A20339.jpeg

B7247D51-2AB6-4A5F-9818-237C7AE8617B.jpeg

And my wife games the Women’s Slingshot.

7EBC3841-C89B-4169-87F7-DD8CD8969B67.jpeg

I've never gamed anything Nike but I ended up with a couple of the square SQ drivers for tournaments I played in. Sounds like an aluminum bat. I really liked the looks of the VR Pro irons though.

played Nike Forged blades for about 2 years. Played a Sumo Square hybrid for a long time. My buddy still has it from when we traded hybrids one day, he still plays it and loves it.

I loved my nike gear. Irons were always really well done. I still think the engage wedges are some of the best wedges out there. annnnnnnd I am still pissed at myself for selling my Method mod 90 putter..... been looking for one for years. :(

I played the Sumo 2 driver and Nike balls.

Back