Have done one, first cruise as well. Wedid the Wish out of Miami for 5 nights.

Plus points:
Disney does things well, I've no other cruise to compare but between food, areas, kids entertainment.

Kids area - if my daughter was a year or 2 older we'd have let her run her entry/exit. Great place.

Food - again, no comparison but it was really good.

Photo package - buy it, worth it 100%

Negative points:
Cost - mickey knows where your wallet is.

Wish boat - oldest, smallest boat, adult area was not adults only, smallest pools, most crowding (that's how I felt)

Disney overload - the constant Disney is too much, we know it's a Disney cruise, just didn't expect 24/7 everywhere you walk.
We took the Wish in January. I thought it’s the newest/biggest.

Plus points:
Disney does things well, I've no other cruise to compare but between food, areas, kids entertainment.

Kids area - if my daughter was a year or 2 older we'd have let her run her entry/exit. Great place.

Negative points:

Wish boat - oldest, smallest boat, adult area was not adults only, smallest pools, most crowding (that's how I felt)

Disney overload - the constant Disney is too much, we know it's a Disney cruise, just didn't expect 24/7 everywhere you walk.
I agree with a lot of that.

The adult area not being adult should absolutely not happen. Kids could kinda walk through but they would get jumped on if they tried to hang around. Disney is aggressively on that stuff in my experience, especially if you complain.

Plus points:

Negative points:

Do you mean Wonder, not Wish? Wish is the newest. Wonder is the oldest. Wonder is the sister to Magic. Wish is the sister to the upcoming Treasure.

Edit: Read the the entire thread, Dustin. I note the correction. Sorry about that.

I agree with a lot of that.

The adult area not being adult should absolutely not happen. Kids could kinda walk through but they would get jumped on if they tried to hang around. Disney is aggressively on that stuff in my experience, especially if you complain.

100% Kids aren't even really allowed to stop in adult areas on the Dream class (Fantasy and Dream), and the crew will run them off if they do. The only exception is that during sailaway you'll see a lot of kids up in Satellite Falls, but that gets enforced once the ship is at sea.

Hoping to get our booking in tomorrow for Silver for an Alaska for June 2025.

Back