Standard PitchFix switchblade.

Does not really matter the tool, If People WOULD JUST USE THEM?

I still use my green THP one. Lost the marker part, but the divot tool still works just fine.

I use one of these.. Interesting design and works like any divot tool. Screenshot_20200929-092719_Instagram.jpg

Do tell about these. Sliding blade?
It does have a sliding blade and that's what drew me to them. It is designed and created by a machinist on Instagram with the account "two_talents_". The tool slides straight out with a crisp sound like a high end knife. It's a cool mechanism that he designed to accomplish this. I hope the link below works as it's his Instagram video showing it slide out then retract. He has other pictures on Instagram showing the internal mechanism.

Probably believable. :LOL:

I don't live in the desert, I live in NE Ohio. We had a really hot dry spell this Summer, and there were times I needed a battery powered drill to get a tee in the ground!

It's just some cheap 2 prong thing I picked up in a golf store when I first started playing. It's been with me over 20 years now. It had a magnetic marker with my name on it but I lost that last year or so... I'm looking to replace it but with what I'm not sure yet.

These are the 2 I carry. I got the metal one on my honeymoon in Hawaii 3 years ago but I switch between the marker it came with and the marker of the club I caddied at during school and college. I haven't used the red one yet. But I like how you can fold in the prongs.
5c1a9fd3e47e0c75f9409b21e434fc56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Got a few in the bag but looking forward to giving this one a go.

PXL_20201201_032144388.jpg

I still have, and use my THP one

I need to snap a pic of mine.

Who hasn't shared yet?
I shared the main one I use but I have others I will try to get pictures of.. And one of the #Grandmama squad members might have something to share..

I really need to get a divot tool. I just use a golf tee currently.

Back