DJ’s Children - Golf or Hockey?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Weird question I know, but @GolferGal and I are watching hockey and just thought of it.

Cocaine and social media.

Cocaine and social media.
Hahah! Or “falling down stairs”.

But really it’s probably golf if the choice is between those two Wayne plays a ton of golf too and will push them that direction. It’s a longer healthier life..

If they don’t use cocaine..

Personally I don’t think either but golf is more likely. Wayne is too much to live up to

Wait. I thought you hated hockey, @JB
Or you used to make fun of it all the time at least.

• Admin
Never hated hockey.
Hated that it ended too often in a tie. Season ticket holder for years, but walked away. New rule changes the last few years and we are back in.

In NHL thread almost every night. Same thing with MLB.

Going to a golden knights game was the most fun sporting event ever. Football can’t even compare.

Never hated hockey.
Hated that it ended too often in a tie. Season ticket holder for years, but walked away. New rule changes the last few years and we are back in.

Gotcha. My mistake

Boats and… fishing? I guess that leans more golf than hockey.

Plus it’s Canadian and they don’t know the word hate. They know the word taxes and aboot
They know they word. They just tell you politely..

I’m sure they will have the chance to play whatever they want given DJs athleticism and their money. I’d assume golf would be more likely just because it’s a game both DJ and Wayne enjoy, and which DJ excelled at.

I would say probably golf based on where they live. Having the hockey 🐐as a grandfather could help push toward hockey but while it is possible living in the south it is much harder. I would agree with @GolferGal it will probably be neither.

I would say probably golf based on where they live. Having the hockey 🐐as a grandfather could help push toward hockey but while it is possible living in the south it is much harder. I would agree with @GolferGal it will probably be neither.
Lots of hockey in FL

Plus it’s Canadian and they don’t know the word hate. They know the word taxes and aboot

Ahem , we also are required to know their french equivalent words.

Respect Quebec please.

It's "Le Tax"

Rocket surgery

Ahem , we also are required to know their french equivalent words.

Respect Quebec please.

It's "Le Tax"
7 years of French, all 35+ years ago, but I still remember that one

Never hated hockey.

haven't had ties since the 2005 lockout

unlike the #1 north american sportsball league

Back